Use this forum to get the most of IncrediMail website
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Unable to download gold gallery content

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Have you still not received a reply from the IncrediMail Support regarding the Gold Gallery issue?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

coffinsurfer
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby coffinsurfer » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Dont feel bad people. They were dong this "redirect to a purchase" -Not Allowed- when I first bought my incredimail license premium lifetime and Gold Lifetime and Letter Creator Lifetime licenses....and it seems that are still dong the same -Not Allowed- as before! What part of "I have a lifetime license or am a gold lifetime license member" do these people not seemingly understand? Or is it their intent that they want you to buy a new license every freaking time you come to their page?

They had a VERY good program when they first started as it has spam mail abilities and a neat host of other items you could really use, then some dimwit had the stupid idea to make a new program and start removing all these delightful and helpful little items like the spam folder and so on. Now the program is swiftly becoming a hunk of -Not Allowed- that takes up resources and does not do a darn thing more then Outlook express can do already and at least they are free and GIVE you the spam folder ability.

Tell us true Incredimail, are you REALLY that hard up for money that you have to start cutting corners like this and ticking off the people who backed you from the start??!!

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 am

Please note that there is no need to re-purchase any product you have a lifetime subscription for, the Gold Gallery subscription and any other lifetime subscription you have purchased can still be used. If you are encountering a problem using any product you have purchased - please open a thread about the problem and we will do our best to assist you in resolving it.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

JoanneM
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby JoanneM » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am

I'm having the same trouble! I've had my Gold membership since 2009. I haven't downloaded anything for a while, but I get the same error message as the others are. I just emailed support, and I hope it doesn't take months to hear from them like some of you are reporting <Sad Smile>

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and ensure you your Gold Gallery Lifetime subscription will never expire, and you will always be able to access and use all Gold Gallery content from your IncrediMail program.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

alton
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby alton » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. <ROLF> <In Love>
Unlock the key of your success by Certkiller pmp certification training and ccna 200-101 training By using our latest passguide and ju study Southern California Institute of Architecture you can easily pass selftestengine exam.

momma2cecil
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby momma2cecil » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I cannot get any response from VIP support. Did they go out of business. Do I need to find another email program?

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Please note that skins are not a part of the Gold Gallery subscription, they are a part of the IncrediMail Premium\IncrediMail Plus subscription. If you have your IncrediMail Premium\IncrediMail Plus code registered - you should be able to download skins via the IncrediMail Online Gallery.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

dab
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dab » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am

I have had the same issue of not being able to download Gold Gallery content for a couple of years now, even though I am a fully paid up subscriber.

Customer service have always responded to my pleas for help, but unfortunately their fixes have never worked.

A couple of weeks ago I had the need to reformat my computer (Win 7). The first program I installed was Incredimail and Yippee!!! I can now download Gold Gallery content without a problem. icon_thumbup

mortisha69
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby mortisha69 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 am

Completely and utterly agree! I am appalled by the response I've had re the gold gallery and I am also a Lifetime member!!
Please can you explain WHY exactly you have Lifetime Memberships if you do not honour them???
the download link does not include the gold gallery and I also Do not want the entire gallery but should be able to choose what I want to download as any new customer!!

I actually used to love Incredimail and suggested it to many friends, Now I regret that and would not recommend it to anyone.
If you do not start treating us Loyal customers the same as new ones then what is the point of remaining loyal? You obviously changed the Gold Gallery system to increase your sales and customer service had no part in it.

shame. a cool email application that now is no longer cool and one I will most likely be un-installing shortly.

Return to “IncrediMail's website”