Use this forum to get the most of IncrediMail website
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Unable to download gold gallery content

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 am

Skins are not a part of the Gold Gallery subscription, they are a part of the IncrediMail Premium\IncrediMail Plus subscription and can still be downloaded via the IncrediMail Online Gallery if you have IncrediMail Premium\IncrediMail Plus registered.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Brenlyn
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Brenlyn » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 am

I have had this same problem for awhile now also.
I am a paid lifetime subscriber with 5 registration codes for purchased items.
Gold Gallery brings up the link to email * which I did * over a month ago.
I have not had a reply yet.

I would appreciate some form of service/support to be able to access/use what I paid for.

Please contact me.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

MARIO
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MARIO » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi IncrediAdmin2, please let me knoe hoe I can download the gold content.
I have purchased a premium & gold lifetime membership.
My registered email is " mario@smart-mail.de " !

Thanks for you support. All the best, Mario

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:29 am

Please note that my previous reply contains a link for the entire Gold Gallery content download and instructions on how to download it. This download includes the entire Gold Gallery content - old and new.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

MMIKEE
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MMIKEE » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 pm

I want to know WHY Gold Gallery Lifetime Members cannot download individual Gold Gallery content vs your current method which requires us to download ALL content in each category...
This is ABSURD at best, takes a ridiculous amount of time to INSTALL, and is redundant since much of that content may have been previously downloaded for the IncrediMail application, it will ALWAYS be OUT DATED and does NOT include RECENT Gold Gallery content additions...
This is NOT acceptable for Lifetime members... We want to be able to download CURRENT individual Gold Gallery content in each category as desired without having to download ALL the content in each category...
In addition, your Version information website link is very OUTDATED and was last updated in 2011 which means NO ONE at www.IncrediMail.com is monitoring and updating the Website information to keep it current...
IncrediMail is promoting IncrediMail v2.5 but has no relative information regarding the differences / new features / improvements vs 2.0… The forums indicate there are NUMEROUS issues with v2.5 as well… So much for BETA Testing… Apparently IncrediMail wants their CUSTOMERS to be the BETA Testers…
I have been an IncrediMail Premium member for many years, and I've noticed IncrediMail customer support diminish as your corporate policies undermine and sabotage an otherwise good program and its related content...
Typical IncrediAdmin responses / replies are "CANNED Repeats" and DO NOT answer the actual question or provide any resolution for the actual ISSUES!
Bottom Line: The IncrediMail corporate personnel should ALL be FIRED and replaced with competent replacements so IncrediMail can once again be a viable E-Mail program to its users…

MARIO
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MARIO » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

IncrediAdmin2 wrote:Please note that my previous reply contains a link for the entire Gold Gallery content download and instructions on how to download it. This download includes the entire Gold Gallery content - old and new.

It is only the OLD GOLD GALLERY, check the UPLOAD DATE !!! Over 5 month ago !!!

I have installed the gold content but can NOT find all the NEW gold letter styles !!!!

We have paid for a lifetime membership and the contract is : you can download all time from the incredimail.com website !!!

But E CAN NOT DOWNLOAD OVER ONE YEAR THE GOLD CONTENT FROM THE ORIGINAL WEBSITE !!!!
Incredimail breaks the contract !!!!

Mario

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Please note that skins are not a part of the Gold Gallery subscription and haven't been before. If you have an IncrediMail Premium/IncrediMail Plus subscription - skins will still be available for download via the IncrediMail Online Gallery just like before.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

starzeyes
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby starzeyes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 pm

I M HAVING SAME ISSUE WITH GOLD GALLERY, WHAT IS THE NEW METHOD OF DOWNLOADING GOLD GALLERY, I HAVE A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION

starzeyes
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby starzeyes » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:49 pm

I M HAVING SAME ISSUE WITH GOLD GALLERY, WHAT IS THE NEW METHOD OF DOWNLOADING GOLD GALLERY, I HAVE A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION

Return to “IncrediMail's website”