Erti
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Gold Gallery

Postby Erti » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: Latest
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Try to download

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
I think you know...

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I can not download on the Gold Gallery....no longer acces. I have a lifetime membership.
Oh yes..I wrote an email and the answer is that I can download the WHOLE content at once...You send me a link to dropbox (very professional!)
But I don't want the whole content........I want to see them and then download what I like. That's why I have bought this program.
The answers that I get in my mail make me furieus...just download it all..we are sooooooo good to offer you this possibility (don't know if my spelling is good)
No..you are NOT good...I want acces to the Gallery Page and download THERE what I like and I don't want to have my computer full with things that I don't want.
New clients habe to pay for the Gold gallery every year..ok, that's your choice.
But your older loyal clients should have the same options as before. Give the lifetime members a code or something like that...you have programmers there, don't you?
I don't need an answer in my private box, just here on this forum will do...maybe other people agree with me.

I'm feeling screwed....

(English is not my language, so if I've make mistakes..sorry...I bought my program in Dutch)

mortisha69
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Gold Gallery

Postby mortisha69 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:02 am

Completely and utterly agree! I am appalled by the response I've had re the gold gallery and I am also a Lifetime member!!
Please can you explain WHY exactly you have Lifetime Memberships if you do not honour them???
Like the poster above, I also Do not want the entire gallery but should be able to choose what I want to download as any new customer!!

I actually used to love Incredimail and suggested it to many friends, Now I regret that and would not recommend it to anyone.
If you do not start treating us Loyal customers the same as new ones then what is the point of remaining loyal? You obviously changed the Gold Gallery system to increase your sales and customer service had no part in it.

shame. a cool email application that now is no longer cool and one I will most likely be un-installing shortly.
<No>

Erti
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Erti » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 am

They want miss us, Mortisha...
We've already paid and we choose to un-install...well..they don't care!
But I hope they will listen to us and change the way they ere treating us, this is not fair.
A serious honest company would never do this and I sure hope they will change it.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 am

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and ensure you your Gold Gallery Lifetime subscription will never expire, and you will always be able to access and use all Gold Gallery content from your IncrediMail program.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

mrtoad43
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby mrtoad43 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm

I agree with the post. I got the same reply. I don't want all the content. I wrote them back. Not that they care. Here is what I wrote. They may not care but enough of us that do might open their eyes - MIGHT!
To Incredimail Support
I hope you read all of this as I feel it is valid points.

1. It takes quite awhile to download all of these.
2. I am being forced to download everything in a category when I may only want less than 10.
3. Not all of the Gold Content at your regular site is featured in this download from dropbox.
4. The dropbox site is hardly ever updated yet I see new ones at the regular site.
5. People who purchased lifetime memberships are being told you do not have access to the regular site to download only those items you like.

This is a really bad way to treat customers who bought a lifetime membership. It's like a work a round so that you can create new gold items and have new customers purchase yearly renewal and block the customers who paid for lifetime.

Lastly, there is a difference between the dropbox site and the regular. In the dropbox site what you get is what you get - never anything new. (Despite the claims of Incredimail that they do change it)
I am being forced to download content I do not like.

This is not why I purchased Gold. Had this been the case I never would have bought the Gold membership.

I AM AN EXTREMELY UPSET CUSTOMER. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE EITHER. A LITTLE RESEARCH ON LINE AND FORUM YOU WILL SEE MANY OTHER COMPLAINTS.

SHAME ON YOU INCREDIMAIL FOR TREATING A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF YEARS THE WAY YOU HAVE.

I doubt you'll read this and if you read any of it, you'll give me some generic response. In saying that, I know now how you treat long time customers. I may not be one for long now.

If you read all of this, I await the generic response.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 pm

1. I apologize for the inconvenience, however this is a download that contains the entire Gold Gallery content, that is why it is much larger than downloads containing smaller amounts of content.

2. If there is content you do not wish to keep - it can be deleted from your Style Box.

3. That is not correct, all the Gold Gallery content is included in the dropbox downloads. If there is Gold Gallery content you see in the IncrediMail Online Gallery but do not see in your Style Box (after download the entire Gold Gallery content files and importing them to your Style Box) send me a link to that content and I will check this issue.

4. We will update it when new content will be available.

5. I did not understand your intention. The Gold Gallery lifetime users can download the entire Gold Gallery content via the dropbox files, the Gold Gallery content cannot be downloaded via the IncrediMail Online Gallery. If I misunderstood you - please elaborate on your question and I will do my best to answer.

Again, I would like to stress that the Gold Gallery lifetime subscribers still get what they have purchased - the entire Gold Gallery content, the only thing that changed is the way it is accessed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

GoldNGirl
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby GoldNGirl » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm

I, too, am frustrated with IncrediMail. I've been a "Gold Lifetime", & "Premium Lifetime" member since IncrediMail first started, and I'm sick & tired of EVERYTHING!!! When I try to download "Gold Content" on the IncrediMail Site I get sent to the "Purchase" page to buy "Gold Membership" AGAIN!!! If I could, I'd gladly sell this program back to IncrediMail!!! I should be able to go to the site...it should recognize that I ALREADY PAID for Premium AND Gold Memberships, and then LET ME DOWNLOAD ONLY WHAT I WANT...I shouldn't have to go through "Dropbox" & download stuff I do NOT want & then have to waste my time deleting unwanted stuff!!! I agree with ALL the previous folks who posted. IncrediMail couldn't care LESS about what WE want. They already got their money...in my case, I first tried the "free" version. Then IncrediMail kept advertising the "Premium" membership...for only a little more,(I think it was $29.95 then), I could have SOOOOO much more content. Well, I fell for it and paid my hard-earned money...only to have them start advertising "Gold" Lifetime membership...well I fell for that, too, but I had to wait until my Birthday to buy "Gold", because it was $49.95, & I don't have that much "extra" cash laying around. I bought "Gold" with my Birthday cash, and then they started selling "Emoticon Packages"...well, of course, they cost MORE money. Then I noticed that they started moving stationery that used to be "Premium" into the "Gold" section, thereby FORCING people to buy "Gold". All IncrediMail wants is OUR money...once we pay for a "Lifetime" membership they stop caring about our desires. I have memberships for LOTS of games sites, forums, etc., and I can go to any of them and they can detect if I have a PAID MEMBERSHIP because they know how to set up a proper website...why can't IncrediMail detect when a visitor to their site has an ALREADY PAID FOR membership???? It can't be that difficult to set up their site properly, otherwise thousands of other sites wouldn't already be doing it! It's especially frustrating when I go to the IncrediMail Site by using the link in the IncrediMail Program itself....you'd think they could detect a paid member just by that! Aside the expensive memberships & emoticon packages...why don't they follow up with the "VIP Support" that we're supposedly entitled to??? I've given up waiting for responses. I also know that even though someone will post a reply, the "powers that be" will NEVER hear our complaints or suggestions, because THEY ALREADY HAVE ALL OF OUR MONEY!!
"Dogs may not be our whole life; but they make our lives whole"
by Roger Caras

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Please note that a paid member is detected if you have your code registered in IncrediMail and do not delete your browser cookies.

If you are unable to use any IncrediMail Premium features - let me know which and I will do my best to assist you further.

Regarding the Gold Gallery lifetime subscription, it is still available - the only change made is the way the content is downloaded. There is no need for you to purchase the Gold Gallery subscription again - it is lifetime.

Click the following links to download ALL Gold content to your computer. Once the download completes simply run the files and the Gold content will be installed in your IncrediMail Style Box:

To download ALL Gold Letters - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/o2ww2zeaa0bay4 ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold E-Cards - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3ukuq1vbhng76h ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Animations - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/g6ufl5oza5bd54 ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Notifiers - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/x5ty66jn8byefk ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Sounds - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/quh605evcmow50 ... s.imc?dl=1

Once you have downloaded the content from these locations simply run the files. The content will be installed in your IncrediMail Style Box and you can use it for as long as you use IncrediMail.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Todd
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Todd » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:14 pm

TOTAL B.S.

FACT is they SCREWED lifetime gold gallery members and ran with the money and NOW trying to get 14.95 yearly from us to access new GG releases is FLAT OUT WRONG we should have automatic access to all new releases to the website and gold galley items as the license says LIFETIME.

Don't fall for it they have NO intention updating those dropbox links ... it would have been way much easier if they would have kept it the way it was just by not offering anymore lifetime license's but continue to honor those that have the license.

It was going good until this change ... NOW one PISSED OFF user since 2003 or so ... I have three lifetime licenses way BEFORE this mess of a change and it's sad but I will NEVER purchase anything else from them again. ROBBING the Lifetime Gold Gallery members of access to the website is WRONG and you ALL know it.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Please note that if you have a lifetime Gold Gallery subscription - there is no need for you to buy an additional yearly subscritpion. The Gold Gallery content is still available - it is simply the download method for the content that changed.

Buying a Gold Gallery one year subscription - you will have access through the IncrediMail Online Gallery, however, you will be downloading the exact same content that is available in the dropbox files.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Return to “IncrediMail's website”