owdpostie5
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incredimail and Windows 8

Postby owdpostie5 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2,5
Your Internet Browser Type: Opera
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
When are you going to produce a version that works with Windows 8.?

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Incredimail and Windows 8

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

IncrediMail 2.5 is fully compatible with Windows 8.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

owdpostie5
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby owdpostie5 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:40 pm

How come as 2,5 uses POP3 protocol and Windows 8 does not allow this only IMAP protocol.
I would pleased to receive intructions on how I can install 2.5 on Windows 8 an get it to operate succesfully. !!

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:49 am

IncrediMail 2.5 allows both POP3 and IMAP configuration. What is the problem you encounter when trying to use your account? What is your account provider?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

alton
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby alton » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

I was previously able to use Incredimail for the Web to view my emails I set up in Incredimail through my web browser. Now when I go to the website and log in, it takes me to a page to download Incredimail. I updated Incredimail to the latest version so it should not be asking me to download it again.
Unlock the key of your success by Certkiller pmp certification training and ccna 200-101 training By using our latest passguide and ju study Southern California Institute of Architecture you can easily pass selftestengine exam.

kenanty
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby kenanty » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 pm

alton wrote:I was previously able to use Incredimail for the Web to view my emails I set up in Incredimail through my web browser. Now when I go to the website and log in, it takes me to a page to download Incredimail. I updated Incredimail to the latest version so it should not be asking me to download it again.
I have Windows 8, and I know I have to install Incredimail 2.5, but how do I transfer all my e-mails and contacts from Incredimail 2 to Incredimail 2.5 ?. and visa versa ? I have also installed Incredmail Back Up on Windows 8 [ Incredimail 2 ] without success ? Why is that so.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm

What is the problem you have encountered when trying to use IncrediBackup?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

kenanty
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby kenanty » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:03 am

After backing up Incredimail on Windows 8 how do I reinstall the back up ???

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

To restore a saved IncrediMail Account using IncrediBackup, please do the following:

1. Close your IncrediMail completely by right-clicking the IncrediMail envelope in your Taskbar, and clicking 'Exit'.

2. Open IncrediBackup.

3. Press the 'Restore Account' button in the IncrediBackup dialog that opens.

Please Note: When choosing to restore an Account to an already existing Account, all Emails, Folders, Contacts and Content will be overwritten, and anything already existing in your Account will be deleted.

You will now see a list of the Accounts in your IncrediMail, listed according to their Profile Name.

• To restore your Backup to a New Account, please click 'Restore emails into a new account (Recommended)'.

• To restore your Backup to an Already Existing Account (which will remove existing data), select the desired Account from the list.

1. Click 'Next'. If a warning box appears, read it first, and then press 'OK' if you wish to continue.

2. You will now be asked to designate the location of your Backup. Browse to this location, select the '.ibk' file, and then press 'Open'.

Please Note: You may be asked again if you are sure you’d like to restore files to the Account. Click 'OK'.

3. Once your Restore has completed, a new window will open. You can either click 'OK' to finish, or you can press 'Click here to open IncrediMail', which will open IncrediMail using your restored Account.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Return to “IncrediMail's website”