chubby1967
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Forum Rules

Postby chubby1967 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: IM2
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows Vista

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I read the Forum Rules and I have a question about it :

When you say: "members must not act as back seats moderators"; and also: "you must not replay to other members", do you mean that if I read a question that I can solve from another member , I MUST NOT send him the solution ?

Is this right ?! So, pratically, the forum is only to ask you; not to replay to other members, also if you're able to .

If it is right, just for curiosity, why do you permit to replay from member to member ? Can't you avoid this possibility ?

Tks for your kind answer & Bst Rgds .

Fabrizio .-

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Re: Forum Rules

Postby IncrediAdmin » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

3. Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the 'post report' feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly "act" as moderators may be warned.

I believe you are referring to this paragraph - As you can see we are asking not to response to posts that are contravene to the forums rules.

For example, if there is a post that you find it offensive, we are asking you to report it to us and not respond it by yourself.

Thank you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “IncrediMail's website”