Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
ravindramanjera
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

How do return Incredimail 2.5 to 2.00

Postby ravindramanjera » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Hi all,
I am Ravindra Sharma from India,

I have upgraded to the latest version of Incredimail 2.5 and wanted to know if other users were suffering the same problems as myself.
Several changes seem to have taken place.
1.No back up facility as previous versons without subscribing.
Note other forums state that paying for an annual subscription doesn't guarantee getting answers from the author to any problems
2, Whilst typing a new message , I sometimes gett¡ multiple copies in the draft folder
Likewise multiple copies in the deleted folder of the same email in various stages of completion!!
Finally some messages go into the outbox when I press send and then they stay there!!!
Any other members getting probs.
How do I return to version 2.0 (if available) without losing all my previously saved emails in various folders.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: How do return Incredimail 2.5 to 2.00

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello Ravindra,

In this case, you can try uninstalling IncrediMail 2.5 and then reinstalling IncrediMail 2.0.

However, please be aware that any email messages you sent/received after installing IncrediMail 2.5 will be unreadable, as IncrediMail 2.0 uses an older file format and will not be able to recognize them.

Note: Please copy and paste the following instructions into Notepad or Word, as the message will no longer be visible after uninstalling IncrediMail.

To uninstall IncrediMail 2.5, please go to Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, right-click on "IncrediMail 2.5" and select "Uninstall".

After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.0:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup

After that, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, remove all existing accounts, and then add it/them once again.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “IncrediMail's website”