Use this forum to get the most of IncrediMail website
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules

Incredimail Plus

Postby debzb » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Tried to purchase the product 3 times now, never got past the 'thinking about it' screen.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
No errors

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Hi, I recently installed Incredimail after trying a few free mail clients. I'm happy with Incredimail. It's functional and fun. I would like to purchase Incredimail Plus but I've tried a few times and get stuck on the same screen: GTS Online (UK) Limited (GB) https://secure.gate2shop.com/PPP/Purchase.do

The page behaves like it's loading but never progresses to the point it will take my payment details. Is there another way I can purchase Incredimail Plus so I can use all the fab features??

With thanks
Debz
emoticon-0122-itwasntme
debzb
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incredimail Plus

Postby moonstar » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 am

If you are using a card that we accept and you still encounter a problem when trying to order, please verify that your Internet browser has cookies and JavaScript enabled, and that you disabled any pop-up blockers you may have. After verifying this, please try to complete the transaction again.

If the transaction fails again, don't forget that IncrediMail offers PayPal as an alternative payment method. If you would like to use this option, simply fill out the order form for the IncrediMail product you want, select 'PayPal' and click 'Next'.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image
moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Return to IncrediMail's website