grammi24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

backgrounds

Postby grammi24 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:09 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 7
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Trying to get my contacts to import from another computer

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
No

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I am having trouble getting my backgrounds to load. I've haven't had this problem with the old incredimail program, but it seems to be happening with this one/ Why!!! <Sad Smile>

moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: backgrounds

Postby moonstar » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

Please be more specific about exactly what you are trying to do, and what action you are taking that does not work correctly.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

grammi24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby grammi24 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Hi

I still can't get my backgrounds to work on the "Style". I have gone into the Gallery and chose some of them and when I go to look at them, they aren't there. Is there anyway that this could be corrected?

Thanks

G

grammi24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby grammi24 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Also I have uninstalled incredimail and then reinstalled and still can't get my backgrounds. <Devil>

cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Hi,

Go to the 'gallery' and select a new letter to download. After the letter downloads click the option 'show me my new letter'. What do you see at this point?
HELP !!!

grammi24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby grammi24 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:03 am

I ve also noticed that in my file listing where it says to add new either letter or the other things that can
n be added,it is not highlighted so I can't add what I want. This didn't happen before I changed to im 2 <Devil> G

moonstar

Postby moonstar » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 am

I'd like you to send me a screenshot so I can check to see exactly what you are seeing and go from there! You can do so by clicking here, clicking 'Run' and when the file download completes, click 'Run' again.

When you see the problem again, click the 'Make Screenshot' in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the 'IncrediMail_Screenshot_0001.jpg' file created on your Desktop to your reply.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image

moonstar

Postby moonstar » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 am

From the screenshot you sent me, I see this is an Ecard or Letter background, and not an animation.

You won't be able to add the actual image to your Style Box (as an Animation) but you should be able to add it as a Letter.

If the letter is already in your Style Box, it will also not allow you to do so (since it's already there).

I'd like you to open your IncrediMail to the Main Window (not full open message like the screenshot you sent me) and select the problematic message.

Right-click inside the Letter so you can see the drop-down menu that should have the options you want, and then press the 'PrtScn' key on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of what you wanted to send.

Paste it into a Paint or Image program, and then send me the screenshot so I can see what happens.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image

grammi24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby grammi24 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Hello

I'm not sure what you want me to do. The only way that I can show you that, is in an email that is sent to me. What is the problematic message. When I want to add a letter to my style box, I can't as it's not highlighted for me to do this. I tried to get the screen shot with the file box open, but when I took the screen shot, it didn't take the part, that I wanted to show to you. The letter that I was trying to add, was NOT in my style box. That's why I was trying to add it.

My Prt Scr button doesn't work on my computer. The Style box Layout works,

So you want me to open IM to a blank letter ( email ) and take a screen shot, Is this correct?

Thanks

G

moonstar

Postby moonstar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 pm

I would like you to send me a screenshot of the letter you sent me previously, but with the drop-down menu.

Are you sure your PrintScreen key doesn't work? What happens when you try to take the screenshot using it?
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image

Return to “IncrediMail's website”