S.O.S. How do I get a black background in my email ?

Use this forum to ask general setup and usage questions
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Stiney
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

S.O.S. How do I get a black background in my email ?

Postby Stiney » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm

How do I get a black background in my email ?

Maybe if someone emails it to me I can save it.

guerrillaresistance_1@hotmail.com Thanks Stiney

cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: S.O.S. How do I get a black background in my email ?

Postby cdenice » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi,

Use 'letter creator' to create one.
HELP !!!

rscali47
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rscali47 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

cdenice wrote:Hi,

Use 'letter creator' to create one.
I am curious as well I cannot get a black back ground to show in the received emails if they are looked at with a client different from Incredimail. I have tried to use both a color and a small black image, they show in the right panel correctly and then I proceed to compile the new letter,but when I try it the black(insert color here) back ground, the received letter is missing on the black ground if viewed in a client other than Incredimail. The question is much more complex than saying use the program features to create the said letter. A better questions how do I get any other than a white background on my emails? There is IMO a serious bug in Letter Creator. Letter Creator is sold as a way to create you own stationery, but if it fails to work who is going to appreciate it? These bugs in Incredimail/Letter Creator take all the fun out using a great program.

cdenice
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby cdenice » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi rscali47,

I'm with you, letter creator has a problem with backgrounds not appearing correctly any place other then within the Incredimail email client. I think it goes further then that. I tested with a few stock letters and had the same (no background) problem outside of the Incredimail client. See my response to your other post.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5709&p=23392#p23398
HELP !!!

rscali47
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rscali47 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello cdenice,

I am glad someone believes me and has verified the error. I have been trying for over a month to get support to investigate the problem. I have been stoned walled. I was told at first that it was the email carrier,but when tried other carriers I saw the same problem. some stationery works while others does not . Until I got Letter Creator ,I thought it was Incredimail 2 that was at fault but the I tested a variety of stationery that came with Incredimail 2 and some that I down loaded and found that some worked an some did not.Then it dawned on me that the problem is LC. I don'w know what to do about this as no one wants to believe that there could be such a large bug in the software. Support has written it off as a carrier problem and when told it happens with them all they have said they are investigating it but it has been a while since I last tried to make them aware of the problem and I now believe that nothing is being done about it. I am at the point where I want a refund for all that I have purchased. I would rather have the program fixed and working correctly. I think both IM 2 and L are great programs. This issue takes a way the fun of using the program to write emails. Perhaps they will listen to you. I am sure they will not listen to me. No one wants to believe that such a large but could have slipped thru. I hope you are able to get to listen. Good luck and thank you for verifying that there is a real bug. They should have beta testers for the software. Thanks again for verifying the bug.

rscali47
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rscali47 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am

Any progress on getting Letter Creator to make letters with other than a white background? It has been a while and no changes have been made to to fix this issue. It is gone past the temporary inconvenience stage and become a major PITA.

Return to “How Do I...? Setup, General UI, Getting Started”