FIX for Incredimail 2 Runtime Error Here

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with Letter Creator
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
dougvarrieur
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

FIX for Incredimail 2 Runtime Error Here

Postby dougvarrieur » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Hello everyone, IM should have posted this but in their infinite wisdom didn't! emoticon-0138-thinking

If you upgraded to IM 2 and then started getting Runtime Errors, Double Emails and other weird problems I have the FIX available for you. Simply go to my webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see the orange IM envelope. Click on the envelope and download the file from my online file folder, save the file then run it. It will re-install your IM with the corrected files which have been causing the crashes. All of your data will stay intact and not be affected. Within a few minutes your problem will be solved. It's free with strings attached. Let me know how it worked for you, it worked GREAT for me. <Cool>

Please DO NOT post links to any non-official IncrediMail installation.

rkswan89
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: FIX for Incredimail 2 Runtime Error Here

Postby rkswan89 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:28 am

Where can I find your webpage?

dougvarrieur
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dougvarrieur » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:43 am

These people are jerks for pulling the link to the fix...no brains!!!

rkswan89
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby rkswan89 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:54 am

Still NOT working!! All the fixes are doing nothing for my IM. It's still frozen and not sending/receiving. I've done everything I can do....updates, restored my computer, etc. I'm a premium user and upset that I can't use the program I paid for. Can someone please tell me how to fix this??? Also, I was given a link to download the spam blocker for free. I'm assuming it was for sending the info requested, but since I had to restore my computer today I lost it. This is all getting really old.

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”