olm to pst converter

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with Letter Creator
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
harryjames
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

olm to pst converter

Postby harryjames » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:15 am

It is efficient software for transferring OLM files database into Outlook PST file format and side by side it gives you an option to skip empty folder from your mailbox. There is no size limitation to open OLM file files through our OLM file Converter software, you can open heavy .olm file and see the preview of selected OLM files. First software read complete mailbox database from your Outlook for MAC mailbox file and show you the preview of your selected OLM file. OLM PST converter application is workable with all Windows version like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Great OLM 2 PST converter software to convert Outlook OLM to PST database quickly.

Features:-

* Transfer OLM to PST including emails, contacts, calendar items, notes and many valuable data with ease
* OLM to PST converter software preserves well the message attachments and even nested messages
* The powerful tool supports multi-language conversion without any problem
* Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook keeps the data of OLM intact during conversion, no formatting and originality of data is hurt during export of OLM to PST
* The software provides freedom to users to save the converted items of OLM to either PST format
* OLM to PST software is capable of converting all events from OLM calendar to PST; able to merge a huge number of address book folders to one single folder.
* The program is designed to save your time by converting many OLM files from different users to PST at a single attempt
* OLM to PST is a user-friendly tool; without taking much technical assistance you can operate the program on your own
* The converted items are compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
* Free OLM to PST demo version is available that you can try to evaluate to examine the efficacy of the program

OLM to PST Converter offers you hassle free trail migration from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook. Simple and easy to use email converter that helps you to convert Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac (OLM file) to Microsoft Outlook for Windows (PST file). Incredible built-in features helps in your email conversion process.

Download:- http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

shown65
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: olm to pst converter

Postby shown65 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Try third party OLM to PST software and immediately transfer all OLM file to PST format. For any other information and free download visit http://olmtopsttool.blogspot.com

stewartpattinsontech
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby stewartpattinsontech » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 am

The OLM to PST Converter that has been illustrated above certainly would be holding the ability to convert Mac Outlook files to Windows Outlook though for effectual productivity users can have the assistance of Outlook Mac Exporter which in response will help in managing accuracy within the files.

Must see: - https://plus.google.com/+StewartPattinson-olmtopsts/posts/4mfZdWdSx9a

KieroNS
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KieroNS » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 am

I won't recommend here any third-party tool for OLM to PST conversion. In fact I would like to share a manual technique here that will allow you to perform OLM to PST conversion without requiring any tool.

You need to follow the steps given below:
1. Setup an IMAP mail account (Gmail)
2. Configure your Outlook for Mac to the IMAP mail account
3. Create a Gmail label to synchronize the IMAP mail account to Outlook for Mac
4. Move emails from Outlook for Mac to the IMAP mailbox folder
5. Move all the mailbox data of IMAP folder to Windows Outlook

To know more about this technique, you can read the blog linked below:
http://semnaitik.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/how-to-import-olm-data-of-mac-outlook-into-windows-outlook/

Regards.

AidaJolley
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby AidaJolley » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 am

According to me best way to convert OLM file in PST file format is Stellar OLM to PST file converter. This software is enriched with all features that I want. Features like mail preview, find OLM file from my system and many more. Moreover to ensure us about software efficiency they provide demo of their tool free of cost.

horocharles
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby horocharles » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:56 am

Dear All,

Few days back, I opted for Windows System and tried to convert my Outlook for Mac database file (OLM) into PST file using manual method. But It resulted in a corrupt Outlook 2011 file. Now I am in middle of nowhere. I am unable to access Outlook 2011 as well Outlook 2013. Could any of you help me in this.

AidaJolley
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby AidaJolley » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:57 am

Hi Charles

Let me tell you Windows Outlook supports for PST file while Mac outlook supports for OLM file. To use OLM files in windows system you need to convert them in to PST format.

As in your case, you have a corrupt OLM file. So, first you need to repair your corrupt OLM file. You can use Stellar OLM Repair software for this. After that you can convert repaired file by using Stellar OLM to PST converter software.
I am sure this solution will work for you.

I have another suggestion for you as well. Before doing any kind of conversion, make sure to take backup of OLM file.

WadeMejia
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby WadeMejia » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 am

Try third party OLM to PST software and immediately transfer all OLM file to PST format. For any other information and free download visit:- http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html

sanju1s
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby sanju1s » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Use OLM to PST Converter tool and convert OLM file in PST format. The software is designed in a user-friendly and interactive environment which enables even a novice to operate the software without requiring any help or support. This software Support MS Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010/2013
For more information and free download click here : http://olm2pstsoftware.blogspot.com

BruceSheehan
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby BruceSheehan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 am

Try these tools, i hope you will easily move from your MAC outlook to Windows Outlook. Both tools are very good for this type of conversion :- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/olm-pst-converter.html

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”