Letter creator Attachments

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with Letter Creator
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
darrenmagic
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Letter creator Attachments

Postby darrenmagic » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi, just a quick question. I have created my own email with the letter creator trial ( I think you get 10 free goes) and i have included my logo etc in the design. When i email somebody on hotmail for example the logo and any other images i include in my design show up as attachments to the person who receives the email. Is there a way to stop this as it means they can download my logo and use it and i dont really want this.

Thanks for your help and time.

Darren

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Letter creator Attachments

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:21 am

IncrediMail uses standard HTML format for sending messages but there are some email clients and Internet Service Providers that do not support this format. Some of the contents, such as the background image, might not appear in the body of the message but as attachments due to the lack of HTML support.

In all cases, however, the recipient will receive all the text that you have sent.

Popular email clients like Outlook Express, Eudora, Netscape, Outlook and others do support standard HTML format and will not have any problems with IncrediMail email messages.

Note: Most of the commonly-used Internet Service Providers and major email clients DO support HTML-based messages.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”