I cannot recover my information!!!

Use this forum to get a solution for any technical issue that you have with Letter Creator
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
elylz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

I cannot recover my information!!!

Postby elylz » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 am

On 1/12/10 I reinstalled Windows through PC Recovery as I was having problems with the computer. When Windows was reinstalled, I reinstalled the Incredimail. . All of the information that I had on Incredimail did not transfer over. I have so much CRUCIAL information, documentation, emails that did not transfer. My contacts/address book did not transfer either. I use Internet zahav /smile (israel) as my Internet Provider, but all the emails etc that I am referring to are not saved there. I rely on Incredimail. I saved the data by using th3 Incredimal Export Data and Settings. When I try to Import the data,I get Error messages. How can I get all the information that I hadon Incredimail 2 prior to 1/12 back on Incredimail 2 that was just re-installed??!!??

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: I cannot recover my information!!!

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

What kind of error messages did you receive ?

Can you please take a screenshot of your entire screen so we can see this error message.

You can do so by clicking here, clicking 'Run' and when the file download completes, click 'Run' again.

When you see the problem again, click the 'Make Screenshot' in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the 'IncrediMail_Screenshot_0001.jpg' file created on your Desktop to your forum post.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.)”