LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
logan2057
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Postby logan2057 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:50 pm

OK, now I'm mad. I just received a letter from a friend who has a lifetime license for Incredimail and was told by some moron there that she was going to have to buy a yearly license because they aren't honoring the lifetime license anymore. Let me tell you something, we paid damn good money for these licenses to be able to use Incredimail to create letters and such for our family and friends only to have some greedy troll in Accounting decide to do away with them and screw anyone who had a lifetime license. Moonstar, a while back someone asked about the lifetime license and you assured them that anyone with a lifetime license didn't have to worry because they wouldn't expire. Well, this lady's did and now I'm warning the whole damn bunch of you useless, greedy, inept, arrogant bunch of human excrement that if we lose our GOLD LIFETIME LICENSES, you can expect a major class action lawsuit against Perion and Incredimail and we'll bring up everything on how we've been screwed by you and your company of half wits, from the errors that you can't or won't fix, to the removal of our animations, etc, to be charged 50.00 per for each new block that was free to the change of homepage and the forcing of us to change our homepages to download Incredimail BECAUSE YOU GET AD REVENUE FROM MY START. To your basic out and out lying on how you decide to do certain things, like adding FACE BOOK and then swearing you got feedback from users before adding it to Incredimail.
Maybe your lawyers can explain why the company has decided that we, the customer, don't matter and why some half with in Accounting or boardroom can't get his head out of his or her ass and listen to us.
Remember this, we are the reason Incredimail is in business and we don't take kindly to having our licenses, and program screwed with to satisfy some greedy bastards who don't use or know anything about the program

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 am

Please note that any lifetime subscription for an IncrediMail product is still valid and we did not cancel any of those subscriptions - if your friend is encountering a problem with her lifetime subscription we will be more than glad to assist her in resolving it, she should simply contact the IncrediMail Support by clicking the Help menu in her IncrediMail program and selecting the VIP Support option.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

KimberleyAnne
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby KimberleyAnne » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 pm

I am a lifetime gold member. When I go to the gold gallery and try to download something it says, "dear gold gallery member you are no longer allowed to download gold gallery content" I have tried repeated times to contact VIP but they seem to be ignoring me.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

The VIP Support is experiencing a slight delay at the moment, all messages we have received will be replied.

Regarding the Gold Gallery subscription - the Gold Gallery subscription has not been revoked and is still available for all users who have purchased it, there simply has been a change in the way you access the Gold Gallery content, however it will still be available to you, please contact us at goldgallerysupport@incredimail.com for detailed information on further use of the Gold Gallery lifetime subscription.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

karbuff
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby karbuff » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 pm

It amazes me that this company has the nerve to outright lie on their own website. I, too, purchased a "lifetime" Gold Gallery membership with the understanding that it would never expire and that I would always have access to all content on the site. Everytime I try to upload any Gold Gallery content, I get the message that I no longer have access to it. I have emailed the "Gold Gallery Support" that I am told to email on numerous occasions and have never once received a reply. Don't tell me you are experiencing difficulties and it may take awhile to reply. The first email I sent was 6 months ago and I am still waiting for a reply. I should have known not to wait for one when you are not even set up to automatically acknowledge receipt of my email. It is a good thing that your company is not located in the United States, as I would be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, which I might still do just to see what happens. Lifetime means lifetime and your website even states that it is still honoring these lifetime subscriptions - but you are not. Well, the last time I checked I am still breathing and my heart is still beating - so it is still my "lifetime" and I still do not have access to any Gold Gallery content. Terrible customer service and blatant lying - but heh, as long as the company is still making money from people who blindly believe that you are a good company - what the heck. Who care if you lie or cheat your customers. Don't bother replying to tell me that you are still honoring it or that customer service is experiencing problems - it is just another lie. I will believe it when your actions start speaking. When I can go to the homepage and upload new Gold Gallery content, then I will believe you are honoring your contract with. By the way, I still have a hard copy of the original email your sent me confirming my lifetime membership - so I do have proof that you are not fulfilling this contract. In the United States, this would be a simple case in a court of law. Shame on you!!!!!!

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 pm

As mentioned in my previous posts - the Gold Gallery lifetime subscription has not been cancelled and you can still have access to the entire Gold Gallery content, the way of accessing that content is the only thing that changed.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

DottyJP
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby DottyJP » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 am

Hello everyone. I too have bought the Lifetime License and was not able to download any items from the Gold Gallery. I have sent two different request for help and have only received an acknowledgement that they are running behind but will get to me as soon as possible, in the meantime I could go to the Q&A or the Forum. Which brought me here. I clicked on the link above

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

and done what they said to do. I clicked on the download button and then selected direct download. It is downloading and put new items in my style box. I did not create a "Dropbox", as I was reading term, and billing,etc. which is somewhat scary. I have a Lifetime License so I should not be charged anything to do what I am doing now. By downloading as I am doing now, there are a lot of items that I would not have downloaded if done the "old way". I guess I will go in when it is all done and delete the ones that I do not want.
It is working.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Thank you for the feedback, as mentioned in it and my previous instructions - Gold Gallery lifetime subscribers simply need to download the Gold Gallery content from the Dropbox link to their Style Box, there is no need to open a Dropbox account or to pay anything extra.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 am

Sent reply to user via PM.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Kathie24
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Kathie24 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I have just finished reading the post about the Lifetime Licensing issue and the replies from the Admin. My question is this, why do you have to make it so difficult for your Lifetime License holders to access what they've paid for? I'm still waiting for assistance from the Gold Gallery crew after two requests in as many weeks. And yes, I've read and tried the Dropbox download, but that didn't seem to work either. I'm beginning to think customer service is not a high priority with you people and I'm seriously looking at other email programs. They might not be as pretty or cute as Incredimail, but I'll make the sacrifice if it means I'll get the help I need when I need it. There is no reason in the world that we should have to jump through hoops to get access to something we've paid for. It should be readily available on the website just as it was before. <Devil>

Return to “Registration codes”