LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: LIFETIME LICENSES NOT BEING HONOURED

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Please note that our intention is not to make using IncrediMail difficult for you, the change that has been made is simply the way of accessing the Gold Gallery content, you download the entire Gold Gallery content once and once it is imported to IncrediMail - it is easily accessible via the Style Box.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

sandrac
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby sandrac » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 pm

I did as I was instructed here "Dear Gold Gallery MemberYou can no longer download this content. If you have any question, please contact us at: goldgallerysupport@incredimail.com" OVER 6 WEEKS AGO and have yet to receive any reply. I have had and still have a copy of the receipts/invoices for my premium membership since MAY 23, 2003 and my GOLD LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP since FEBRUARY 28, 2006. Why am I being ignored. I paid for this GOLD content and NO one is even attempting to answer my repeated requests for help.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 pm

As mentioned in my previous posts - the Gold Gallery lifetime subscription has not been cancelled and you can still have access to the entire Gold Gallery content, the way of accessing that content is the only thing that changed.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Janayscat
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Janayscat » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 am

I do not understand how I am being denied my lifetime licenses code because my computer crashed and I had to start from scratch. I re installed Incredimail and went to put in my premium code and you refused to honor it and said you would no longer activate this code. This is so wrong. I paid for a lifetime membership and I expect to get what I paid for. I have used your Incredimail for years, but you are not being honest and refusing to honor my lifetime membership is unethical.
I do not feel I should have to go one day without having my license honored, but yet I am getting the same run around that the rest of your angered customers are.
Please start respecting the customers that have been your loyal customers for years. Show that you are a reputable company and activate my Premium code that was a lifetime membership today. This is not right if you continue to refuse something that I paid for.

Thank you Support Team. My problem has been solved! I do appreciate your fast response to my problem and I do see, I may have misjudged your intentions.
Thank you again for your fast response and the corrections you made to the problem.
Janayscat
Last edited by Janayscat on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khornby
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby khornby » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:01 am

I did get an email message from support and followed the instructions

And what do you do when you get the error message:

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I would like some of the Hallowe'en content and it will be Christmas at this rate. This is very frustrating

Kim

fatwolf51
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby fatwolf51 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:06 pm

I do not know what's going on with incredible mail I lost a hard drive a month and a half ago when I tried to reinstall incredimailI I needed to get a. My license I'm sure that I had the premium incredimail so I followed the instructions and I put in the e-mail address that I use when I purchased your product and was told in an e-mail with my license would be e-mailed to me I never received the e-mail I did this three times still no e-mail so I sent an e-mail out to purchase@incredimail.com and again didn't hear back from you so I sent another e-mail at which time I received a warning that your server had not accepted my e-mail address and that it would try in two more days to send it to you again so I tried a different e-mail address and did not receive any reply back from you so I decided to purchase incredimail plus which I did on 10/09 on10/10 you took $29.95 out of my bank account and I have still not received a license so I decided to send an e-mail at this time I used a new e-mail address and lo and behold I got a ticket number 181969007 that was on 10/12 it is now 10/20 and have still not heard from you or received a license I find this to be totally ridiculous and feel that I am getting the runaround I understand why some of these other people are so pissed off at you guys I will be making a complaint with the better business here if I do not hear from you guys soon or have some kind of remedy, this is totally unethical and I will be advising other people of what I've gone through wherein the past I have told everybody how much I like your product I hope to hear from you this time <Devil>

kit001
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby kit001 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 am

As I see it, I just tried to download content from the Gold Gallery and like everyone else, nothing. Was told I no longer had access to it! Tell me how a life time sub can no longer have access to it?! This GARBAGE of downloading ALL the files from dropbox is BS! I have to install dropbox just to get what I paid for?????? Secondly, I did this and had trouble with it like everyone else on this sight these days. Thirdly, I DON'T WANT ALL OF THE CONTENT and I would like somem of the NEW content, (IE: HALLOWEEN which if I wait two weeks for another response to an email it will not be Halloween content anymore, it will be Thanksgiving content!), does this mean I have to fight with yet another dropbox file from you idiots? And last but not least, we are NO LONGER VIP ANYTHING! I used to send an email and get a response from a human in 24 hours MAX...it now takes OVER, WAY OVER two weeks and when I do get a response, the idiot on the other ends starts a vicious circle of not reading what I wrote and wanting all my pc info and I am back to waiting another two weeks or better! THAT IS NOT VIP ANYTHING! I am disgusted. I sent yet another email tonight and I am SURE I had better not be holding my breath for a timely mannered response! Ever since this new Incredimail2 has come about the service has gone totally down the tubes and nothing is easily accessable like it should be! But I keep getting your adverts to buy buy buy! Yeah, I am disgusted with this whole MESS! <No> <No> <No>

adrianafgp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby adrianafgp » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 am

I can't download the gold content too, ans I also have an life-time subscription!
The steps given by the incredmail suport, doesn't work!
I'm really mad with that!

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 am

The users who are unable to download Gold Gallery content and have a lifetime subscription, please note that I have explained this issue on October 14th (in this thread), I am pasting the explanation and instructions again below:

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and ensure you your Gold Gallery Lifetime subscription will never expire, and you will always be able to access and use all Gold Gallery content from your IncrediMail program.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

raquel
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby raquel » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

I want to know if I buy the IM Plus, my license is lifetime or not? I have to renew every year?

Return to “Registration codes”