IMPremium code won't activate on new computer

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
CallieCo
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

IMPremium code won't activate on new computer

Postby CallieCo » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:00 pm

two different tech from IM have sent me the same thing to do over and over to reactivate my IMPrem code.. I get an Error #5 code. I have been trying since Feb of 2012 to get the problem fixed.I'm old and know I'm not up on all the new things but I know I have followed these instructions exactly, and when I recontact the tech that sent them, they send me another repeat of the same things I have been doing since I bought this new computer.Now Christmas is coming up and I use the Premium program alot and it is still not fixed...can anyone PLEASE give me some help? I have ask if I could be issued a new registration number and never get an answer. I bought a laptop for me thinking it would be more comvient, but now I can't use my Premium and I miss it...Support from IM won't even answer my letters anymore... I truly don't know what to do.

mikelkhall
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: IMPremium code won't activate on new computer

Postby mikelkhall » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm

I feel for you. It seems that the staff is ignoring me also. The only thing I know to do at this point is to start a campaign letting everyone know how poor the IncrediMail support staff is. I have actually used IncrediMail for years but this has left a bad taste in my mouth.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: IMPremium code won't activate on new computer

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:23 am

We have developed a special utility that you may use to correct the situation you have described.

Please note this utility is specifically configured for the computer you are currently using (it recognizes your particular User ID) and cannot be used on any other computer.

To use this please click the link below:

http://www2l.incredimail.com/support/ut ... /NOFTT.exe

Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.

Open IncrediMail and let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Registration codes”