lifetime membership licenses not working

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
belle20
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

lifetime membership licenses not working

Postby belle20 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Well apparently no one is addressing this i have used Incrediamail for many years ever since you first came out and bought the bundle lifetime licenses for Incrediamail and letter creator my hard drive died and i had to replace it now when i try to put my licenses in i get that it cannot be accepted at this time and contact purchasing dept which i have done and no response. I cannot use the VIP due to license issue and i have posted here but no one is addressing it here either. Someone please help me here this is not right to pay for something then not be able to use it

thank you
Isabel

getitDone
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: lifetime membership licenses not working

Postby getitDone » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:06 am

I have the exact same issue for the exact same reason and it has been over three days yet no response to my email. I called a number and the young lady was not helpful. She referred to to two numbers with a 97...something area code and one was someone's home and another just kept ringing. This is not good marketing and will generate bad publicity if it is not fixed.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: lifetime membership licenses not working

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:04 pm

All lifetime subscriptions you have purchased are still valid and new products that we offer for sale do not affect your existing products in any way.

The IncrediMail Support are currently experiencing a delay, but we do our best to reply to all users who contact us.

Please note that the IncrediMail Support is only available via email - we do not provide phone support and the number you called is not related with IncrediMail.

I have sent you PMs regarding this issue.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Registration codes”