Can't Get My Premuim Code

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
MzLyNx
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Can't Get My Premuim Code

Postby MzLyNx » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:38 am

IM_PREM-***********

This is my code.

Address has changed to ...
mzlynx@artisticdreamsimaging.net

vicshannon
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Can't Get My Premuim Code

Postby vicshannon » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:40 am

I had a System crash and reinstalled my Incredimail. lucky for me, I back up my Incredimail Data about once a month so I had a fairly recent backup. I imported my backup and all my licenses imported except for my Lifetime Premium code. I've sent e-mail to Incredimail twice and still have not heard back from them. Seems they are ignoring my request to reset my Lifetime Premium code. I guess they want to make me have to pay for the Plus Package. emoticon-0121-angry What a scam for us long time users of Incredimail especially when we have purchased LIFETIME licenses. They seem to have done away with the Premium package and now call it a Plus Package. Seems like they should honor my Premium License but I guess if they ignore my reactivation request long enough, they think I may get frustrated enough and pay for the Plus Package which I don't think is Lifetime but a subscription. WHAT A SCAM!!!!

MzLyNx
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MzLyNx » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Don't they know Lifetime licenses means just that, and now a days people can't afford to pay more out for the Plus Package and how are we to know they won't change that to after a few years GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR emoticon-0121-angry

MzLyNx
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MzLyNx » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:51 am

Please delete this message ... I went by the instrustion I found on the board and got my Premium Code fixed a big "HIGH FIVE" to the Admins. here.

Sorry for being such a butthead here. I should of read the posts.
"I AM So sorry" Please forgive me <Yes>

Return to “Registration codes”