goldgallery don't work

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
madelief007
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

goldgallery don't work

Postby madelief007 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:13 pm

hello,

sinds the last update from incredimail mij goldgallery don't work, I have all support try but it don't work.
I have a livetime regestration
Can you help me?

best regards,
Lisette

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: goldgallery don't work

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 pm

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced, and ensure you your Gold Gallery Lifetime subscription will never expire, and you will always be able to access and use all Gold Gallery content from your IncrediMail program.

Due to changes in the IncrediMail website, IncrediMail is offering Gold Gallery users the ability to download each Gold Gallery Category (Ecards, Letters, Animations, Sounds, and Notifiers) in one easy-to-use click, similar to the previous ability to download entire Collections in one click.

Please understand your Gallery Gold Gallery Content will always be accessible through your IncrediMail program and the ability to use Lifetime Gold Gallery Content is and always will be Lifetime.

You may easily download each Category, and they will be imported to your Style Box or your Notifier dialog. That way your Gold Gallery Content will be available to you directly in your IncrediMail program without having to visit the Gallery and download each Content file individually.

You can easily download your Gold Gallery Content at the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3f6gb3yund3cos/rCuPCmxDPN

Simply click each collection at a time, then click the 'Download' button on the top right corner of the screen and select 'Direct Download'.

Since all Gold Gallery Content is now available as one download for each Category, you won't have to worry about missing any Content - it will be available to you in the Style Box and Notifier dialog.

If you have any issues downloading these files, or using them after they are downloaded, please let us know so we can assist you.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Registration codes”