Can not successfully enter my codes on laptop?

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Rainwater
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Can not successfully enter my codes on laptop?

Postby Rainwater » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm

I believe I tried this when I first got my laptop and could never get it to work, eventually gave up. How ever the other email program I'm using is giving me problems and I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to use this on my laptop when Iv paid for it...I tried visiting ''VIP Support'' via my desktop where it is installed successfully (has been for years) and I use for personal emails. However I was never asked to provide an email and was thinking I would be in a chat with live support so didn't provide one in the additional info section. So I'm guessing when they do respond they will send it to the email associated my codes which is old/deleted??...That would not be much help.

I have a laptop with windows 7. Iv downloaded incredimail before and removed it because it wouldn't work correctly (awhile ago). Tried again today, downloaded, installed, tried to add my codes and they were not accepted (IM_PREM, IM_GOLD & IM_SUPERPACK) I get a message saying they are invalid. Checked, recheck and entered again. Also ANY letter to send an email free or gold variety results in a pop up window telling me to purchase incredimail today if Iv enjoyed my free trial and won't let me use any of them. <No>

I want to use my incredimail on my desktop and my laptop and see no reason why I shouldn't be able to after having paid for it. Help? <Sad Smile>

Thanks.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Can not successfully enter my codes on laptop?

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 pm

We have developed a special utility that you may use to correct the situation you have described.

Please note this utility is specifically configured for the computer you are currently using (it recognizes your particular User ID) and cannot be used on any other computer.

To use this please click the link below:

http://www2l.incredimail.com/support/ut ... /NOFTT.exe

Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Rainwater
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Rainwater » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks, did as you said but problem persists, no change - you said ''Please note this utility is specifically configured for the computer you are currently using (it recognizes your particular User ID) and cannot be used on any other computer.'' is it possible the tool was configured for my desktop not my laptop where I'm having the issue or no? <Sad Smile>

P.S. I'm sending this reply with my laptop but posted originally with my desktop if it matters.

P.S. The codes are still coming up with the invalid message but I am able to click on free letters only now.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm

The utility should resolve the problem on both your computers, if it is the same problem.

Please create a screenshto showing the code you are entering and the error you get as result and attach it to your reply.

To create the screenshot, please click here, click 'Run' and when the file download completes, click 'Run' again.

http://www2.incredimail.com/contents/se ... enshot.exe

When you see the problem on your computer screen again, click the 'Make Screenshot' in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Close the IncrediMail Screenshot Creator and attach the IncrediMail_Screenshot_0001.jpg file created on your Desktop to your reply.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Rainwater
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Rainwater » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Email support got back to me and it's fixed now. They ''reset'' my codes. Thanks! <Rock>

Return to “Registration codes”