Registration Codes

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
oznest
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Registration Codes

Postby oznest » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm

codes are there in my email you sent me but they do not work help!!!!

Rose4uKY
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Registration Codes

Postby Rose4uKY » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

I have 2 codes Gold Gallery and Premium both Lifetime. Gold wasn't working so you reset the code I have that says IM-Prem with numbers is registering as gold also. So when I go under licenses I have 2 Gold Gallery licenses but I paid for 2 lifetime and should have Prem and Gold. It even takes me to the page that says I now have Prem no ads and so forth but under licenses it shows 2 Gold and I still have ads can't use smart notifiers or anthing. I have added and removed code installed the full version like it said from the site. Still not working.. I can't access my VIP anymore. It keeps telling me i need plus. I need plus for smart notifiers it all went away. :-( I enter my premium code and it says Gold Gallery and then it takes me here http://www.incredimail.com/application/ ... me=english thanking me on becoming a premium member but none of my premium features are back. It used to say Lifetime Gold and Lifetime Premium under my licenses now it just has Gold twice.. It says Gold Gallery Lifetime Membership twice but two different codes one being the IM-Prem for premium but it's taking it as a Gold code making me have to Golds. It even let me get some extra bonus pack after taking to the page saying congratulations for becoming a premium member but i am not premium and have all the ads and no skins or smart notifiers work.

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Registration Codes

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:59 pm

Please contact purchase@incredimail.com regarding the problematic codes and you will be shortly replied.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Registration codes”