"you can no longer download gold content"

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
vhope00
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

"you can no longer download gold content"

Postby vhope00 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:35 am

This is the message I get when I try to download the gold content. Yes I have the gold license (lifetime), i have all the licenses, yes I have removed it and installed it, yes I have checked my firewall and the related extensions are allowed. Previous gold content that I have downloaded is still available in my style box, BUT I am unable to download any new gold content. Can anyone help this very frustrating problem?

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: "you can no longer download gold content"

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Please note that the automatic renewal of your Gold Gallery subscription was processed in accordance with the Terms of Sale agreement that you signed at the time of your purchase. The automatic renewal is intended to enable your continued use and enjoyment of Gold Gallery content and features without any interruption or effort on your part.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but again I would like to clarify that this was indicated in the Terms of Sale agreement at the time of your purchase.

Please click here to view the Terms of Sale:

http://secure.incredimail.com/estore/pu ... 8166216861

I hope that I have clarified this issue and that you will remain a satisfied IncrediMail user.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or if I can be of any help at all.We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to changes in our Gold Gallery Lifetime service.

Though Gold Gallery content is no longer accessible to Lifetime members via the IncrediMail website all of it can be downloaded, for a limited time - and in just one click directly to the IncrediMail client.

Click the following links to download ALL Gold content to your computer. Once the download completes simply run the files and the Gold content will be installed in your IncrediMail Style Box:

To download ALL Gold Letters - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/o2ww2zeaa0bay4 ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold E-Cards - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/3ukuq1vbhng76h ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Animations - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/g6ufl5oza5bd54 ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Notifiers - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/x5ty66jn8byefk ... s.imc?dl=1
To download ALL Gold Sounds - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/quh605evcmow50 ... s.imc?dl=1

Once you have downloaded the content from these locations simply run the files. The content will be installed in your IncrediMail Style Box and you can use it for as long as you use IncrediMail.

To use the Gold content in your emails simply open your IncrediMail, click the 'Write' button and select Gold content from the Style Box (if you don't see the Style Box, just click the chevron arrow to the left of the 'To' field).
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Shards
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Shards » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 am

THESE ARE THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NEW PURCHASES... THESE WERE NOT THE TERMS OF SALE WHEN I PURCHASED MY GOLD CONTENT LIFETIME LICENSE.....
VERY DISAPPPOINTED WITH GREEDY ACTIONS....
AM NOW LOOKING FOR NEW EMAIL CLIENT...

SHAME ON YOU....

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:13 am

Please note that the terms and conditions of your original purchase have not changed, you still have lifetime access to the entire Gold Gallery content and will continue having it for life.

The only difference is that instead of downloading the content one at a time from our site, you will have access to the entire Gold Gallery content directly from your Style Box.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

vhope00
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby vhope00 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 am

So does that mean, for example, if I want to download the Valentine Day or Superbowl gold content, I have to contact you guys and you will then send me a link so that I can download the gold content again? How can I access the current Gold content from my Style box without downloading it from the website?

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:06 pm

You do not have to contact us, by downloading the files in the links I sent you and running them- you will import the entire Gold Gallery content to your Style Box, that includes the entire Gold Gallery content - all collections available.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

kkist39
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby kkist39 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:49 pm

How often do you update the above links? They all show that the last time they were updated has been more than 6 months ago.

Missb
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Missb » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:11 am

i agree i dont think they are updated very often

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 pm

There is no need to re-download the same links. We will notify our users when we release new content.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

MARIO
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby MARIO » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi, i just want to get an email update when the NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS available :) Thanks !!!

Return to “Registration codes”