lost/misplaced codes

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
wildheart812
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

lost/misplaced codes

Postby wildheart812 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:34 am

I am an incredimail premium owner. I bought it when there was a lifetime license and about once a week backed up with the data transfer tool. When my hard drive crashed and died I put in a new hard drive and moved to windows 7. When I installed incredimail and transferred the data to the new installation, the premium codes did not come with it, as it has in the past.

I have tried repeatedly to use the lost codes thing and get no response even after 3 days. I did have a complete back up of the crashed hard drive and was able to bring the license files to the new hard drive, but incredimail did not notice. I got the numbers from the files and tried to manually enter them, and they will not activate.

I am ready to file a complaint with the Attorney Generals office and the media who deal with consumer complaints to get this fixed. I understand that you have now moved to a yearly model to rip people off more, but it is illegal in my state to sell a lifetime license and then not provide a way to get it back if lost.

I want to know how to fix this and I am tired of waiting when the tool to get the license and instructions were to be sent shortly, THREE DAYS IS NOT SHORTLY!!!

wildheart812
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: lost/misplaced codes

Postby wildheart812 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:06 pm

This issue was finally fixed.

Return to “Registration codes”