Ads on Premium Emails

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
stephaniebt
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Ads on Premium Emails

Postby stephaniebt » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Even though I recently paid (again) for the IMPlus license, my emails are still showing IM ads with animations on the bottom of the page. I don't understand why this is happening despite putting the correct registration codes in. Help please.

jobinjohn247
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Ads on Premium Emails

Postby jobinjohn247 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:46 am

There is a high possibility that these ads are actually from adware or ad bot on your computer.. these are basically infections. Please run a virus, malware, adware & spyware scan on your computer and see if that fixes it. If you need help in getting this done you can eply back with your phone number and we can assign a phone call for you.

Premium support for IncrediMail.

Amplifier70
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Amplifier70 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:30 pm

I have the same problem.
Years ago I bought IM premium, an now my mails got the typically IM-Advertisement at the bottom of each of my letters like it was in the free version before. Really a virus?
Update: I think it is an incredimail-problem, because of the fact, that the link ends on a incredimail-site. But the site cannot get opened: "runtime error" is shown. Please help: I use incredimail also for official letters, an it ist not good, that commercial links are shown at the end of every mail.

dwsilver
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dwsilver » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Yesterday, I called the number listed on Incredimail's site, 888-667-3696, and the rep spent about an hour troubleshooting my problem, including accessing my computer. Should I be concerned that he got my passwords and other private information?

Return to “Registration codes”