Registration code

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
marousha
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Registration code

Postby marousha » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Hallo

I want to install Incredimail Premium again after a longer time and when I give in my Registration code the tab for the ground line between IM and PREM doesnt work .When I write this Code in my Office WORD it is no problem but when I try to copy it in Incredi again the lines are away??? <Surprised>
I have Win 7. I don't undertand that because there were no problems since my last installation.
How can I get my contacts and emails from Outlook to Incredi and can backup them because the last time I have lost all my contacts and mails and never get them back. <No> Therfore I changed to Outlook. Is there the possibility for backup my Incredi data so that other email programs can work with it?

With friendly regards

Angelika

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Registration code

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:52 pm

To address this issue, I would like you to boot your computer in Safe Mode, and then register the license code.

To boot your Windows in Safe Mode, please do the following:

1. Simultaneously press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.

2. In the Run dialog, enter "msconfig" (without the quotes) and press Enter on your keyboard.

3. In the 'System Configuration' dialog, go to the 'Boot' tab.

4. Under 'Boot Options', select the options "Safe boot" and "Network".

5. In addition, make sure the option "Make all boot settings permanent" is not selected.

6. Click on OK and then restart your computer.

After Windows starts up, open IncrediMail and then register the license code.

Please let me know the results.

To restore your computer to its normal state, simply restart it once again.

Note: If for some reason you get stuck in Safe Mode, simply open the System Configuration dialog once again, and on the General tab, select the option "Normal Startup". Click on OK and then restart your computer.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Registration codes”