IncrediMail Premium not recognized on website

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
LAFitz
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

IncrediMail Premium not recognized on website

Postby LAFitz » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:13 pm

When I select "get more skins here" from within registered IncrediMailXE, the webpage that opens ( beahttp://www.incredimail.com/english/g ... idays?eb=t ) contains a few basic skins plus the message:

Important Note: This is an IncrediMail Premium feature. Click here to learn more.

Clicking then takes me to the "Order IncrediMail Premium" page ( http://www.incredimail.com/english/orde ... iMail&dc=d ) that apparently requires me to purchase a new membership in order to access Premium skins. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Laurie

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: IncrediMail Premium not recognized on website

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:05 am

Please read the following topic :

http://forums.incredimail.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=47

Also, try to download skins using Internet Explorer and let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

bigbeardedbuddy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bigbeardedbuddy » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:06 am

I would like to say that I have the same problem downloading skins,and i went to the link posted above and followed the instructions to the letter. I exited Incredimail, browsed to the Incredimail licenses folder, deleted it, then reopened Incredimail and reentered the registration code. I did this several times, all to no avail. I also looked through the forum, and noted the statement from admin that "this question has been asked several times already". Well I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not looking in the right places, and I'm becoming very angry and frustrated that I've paid for something that I'm not receiving. Is it possible that it's a browser issue? I'm currently using Google Chrome, and I so far have had no problem downloading anything else with this browser. Please help.

Respectfully yours,

bigbeardedbuddy

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Postby IncrediAdmin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:20 am

Hello,

Our website is not fully compatible with Google Chrome, please try to download it with Internet Explorer.

Also, what are you trying to download? Letter, skins, notifiers? Which license do you have, Premium, Gold Gallery?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

bigbeardedbuddy
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bigbeardedbuddy » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 am

Hi,

Just to advise you that I changed back to Internet Explorer to try and download skins, and it worked. Many thanks for your help. I'm finding it hard to understand why Google Chrome has an issue with this, especially since you're telling me that your website is fully compatible with it, and that none of the other sites I visit have issues with Google Chrome, but at least the download problem appears to have been solved. Thanks again.

bigbeardedbuddy

Return to “Registration codes”