Registration code no longer works after formatting pc

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Registration code no longer works after formatting pc

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

If the problem still continues, I would like you to open a new identity in IncrediMail and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.

Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.

Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.

As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.

To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 am

If the problem still continues, I would like you switch to another Windows user (create one if necessary), open IncrediMail, reconfigure your account, and see if the same problem occurs there as well.

For detailed instructions on how to create users in Windows 10, please refer to the online article at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/ins ... windows-10

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

EAD
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby EAD » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:48 pm

IncrediModerator wrote:If the problem still continues, it's possible the issue you encountered is because another program running on your computer is conflicting with IncrediMail.

Therefore, please disable all of the startup programs in Windows as instructed in the online article at:
http://www.groovypost.com/howto/disable ... indows-10/

After that, please restart your computer and then open the IncrediMail application.

Please let me know the results.

Unfortunately, none of the options worked!! I still have the same problem...

EAD
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby EAD » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Unfortunately, none of the options worked!! I still have the same problem...

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 pm

In this case, you can try uninstalling IncrediMail 2.5 and then reinstalling IncrediMail 2.0.

To uninstall IncrediMail 2.5, please go to Start > Settings > System > Apps and features, select "IncrediMail 2.5" and click on "Uninstall".

After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.0:
http://www.incredimail.com/english/down ... =fullsetup

When done, open IncrediMail and check the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 pm

If the problem continues, I would like you to boot your computer in Safe Mode, which loads Windows with only the necessary drivers, and then try using IncrediMail again.

To boot your Windows in Safe Mode, please do the following:

1. Click on the Windows Start menu, type "msconfig" in the search box, and press <Enter> on your keyboard.

2. In the 'System Configuration' dialog, go to the 'Boot' tab.

3. Under 'Boot Options', select the options "Safe boot" and "Network".

4. In addition, make sure the option "Make all boot settings permanent" is not selected.

5. Click on OK and then restart your computer.

After Windows starts up, open IncrediMail and see if the problem continues to occur.

To restore your computer to its normal state, simply restart it once again.

Note: If for some reason you get stuck in Safe Mode, simply open the System Configuration dialog once again, and on the General tab, select the option "Normal Startup". Click on OK and then restart your computer.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:21 pm

If the problem continues, presuming that you have tried all of my earlier suggestions (delete Runtime folder, uninstall and reinstall IncrediMail, disable all startup programs, create new identity, switch Windows user), then unfortunately we seem to have run out of possible solutions to the problem you are experiencing.

In most cases, problems like the one you are experiencing are solved when users reinstall Windows or format their computer.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that the problem will be solved in the near future.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Return to “Registration codes”