Lifetime License

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
CatLadyJ6
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Lifetime License

Postby CatLadyJ6 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:38 pm

I have a lifetime license, having purchased Incredimail about the time it was first created. Everytime I have formatted my computer or bought a new one and re-installed Incredimail, I have trouble getting the current version re-registered. This time, however, all of a sudden, I have lost my registered version. I have not made any changes except for changing the skins and I have the current version - Build: ID 58864332. When I started to change to a Fall skin, I began to receive messages to become a premium user. I have put my new registration # that I received when I contacted customer support and was supposedly registered. Then when I tried to change skins, I was prompted again to get the premium version. I followed the directions of one support topic to deleted the license folder and submit new code twice-- and this still made no difference. What keeps happening? And, is it necessary for me to re-purchase this again? Is there any way that this glitch can be corrected? And, can you please tell me how I can get my registered version back?
Thanks, Jeanette Gilmore

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Lifetime License

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 am

Repurchsing the IncrediMail Premium will not solve this issue, please read the following topic:

http://forums.incredimail.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=47
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

CatLadyJ6
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby CatLadyJ6 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Did all of that before I posted this. (Deleted folder & re-entered new #). Used the IM_GOLD # that was sent on October 08. Guess I need the Lifetime License # ? Says that I'm registered but when I try to change skin, still get prompt to buy & sent to website.? As I said previously, I purchased a Lifetime License several years ago & many versions ago. Have the most current version now : Build #: 5864332.
Jeanette

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 pm

Please understand that IncrediMail has various products, all catering to different needs and requirements.

You have purchased the Gold Gallery which contains varied content, which can be downloaded from our Online Gallery. This content, including Letters, Notifiers, Animations and much more, adds life and color to your email messages and your IncrediMail program.

On the other hand, IncrediMail Premium offers:

* No Advertisements Displayed - In the Email Client
* No Link at the Bottom of Outgoing Email
* Advanced Account Access - Preview messages on server
* Voice Recorder
* Smart Notifier - Assigning special notifier to a specific sender
* Skins - Changing the look of the Email Client
* VIP Support

That means, changing skins is a feature related to IncrediMail Premium.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

CatLadyJ6
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby CatLadyJ6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 am

I do have a Lifetime License, having originally purchased this in about 2001 or 2002. Every so often, something happens and I have to re-register. It has been so long ago that I purchased the one-time license, that I've lost my original information. I have purchased the Gold Gallery in the past and that's what I keep being sent. I'm really getting a little aggravated, because as I said this has happened more than once since I originally purchased the Life License for Premium Incredimail.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 am

CatLadyJ6 wrote:I do have a Lifetime License, having originally purchased this in about 2001 or 2002. Every so often, something happens and I have to re-register. It has been so long ago that I purchased the one-time license, that I've lost my original information. I have purchased the Gold Gallery in the past and that's what I keep being sent. I'm really getting a little aggravated, because as I said this has happened more than once since I originally purchased the Life License for Premium Incredimail.

You will have to contact the Support Team and ask them to search your IncrediMail Premium registration code, or you can send me all your details including full name and email address and I will search for your code.

Please send me the details in private message.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Return to “Registration codes”