Cannot register old registration number on new computer

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
oldlady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot register old registration number on new computer

Postby oldlady » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Looked at postings-deleted license folder---still did not work. Old computer died so to speak and purchased new one. Downloaded Incredimail program, installed fine.Just cannot get anywhere with registering for Premium and will probably be the same for Letter Creator----- get error number 1015 each time. Can someone help besides deleting the license file which does not work. using Windows 7and Explorer 8

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cannot register old registration number on new computer

Postby IncrediModerator » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 pm

One of the possible reasons for problems such as you encounter is because you have a firewall. These may interfere with IncrediMail and prevent it from accessing the Internet, which is necessary for actions such as sending and receiving email, or registering your codes.

To verify that your firewall isn't blocking IncrediMail, please make sure that the following IncrediMail processes are all in the firewalls 'Approved Programs' list.

• IncMail.exe
  • IMApp.exe
  • ImNotfy.exe
  • ImpCnt.exe
Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

oldlady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby oldlady » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:09 pm

I can send and receive email without any problem. With WIndows 7 and a new security program that I am not familar with I am not sure all the file extensions are there but I do not have any issues withIncred. except that I cannot register codes. From what I can see Incred. is allowed to function in the security---I have turned off Windows firewall--nothingI have turned off Webroot--nothing---the same thing still happens--it won't accept code.I really wish this could be resolved it is very annoying.
Thanks-

oldlady
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby oldlady » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm

I tried AGAIN turned off Windows firewall only and left the other security on (Webroot) connected to the internet and entered codes -were loaded this time. BUT----------does not work well with Windows 7---------I am runing XE and will not update until the new one comes for WIndows 7 as I read other forums that say the 2 update does not run well when updated.
Anyway we are back to the XE and that is good enough for now even tho there are some glitches with it for now.
Get the new update soon :!: :)

Return to “Registration codes”