Entering Registration Codes with Windows 7 Professional x32

Any problem that you may have with your license code - this is the place to get some answers!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
susasing
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Entering Registration Codes with Windows 7 Professional x32

Postby susasing » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I have installed IM successfully but cannot enter my registration codes. I get error number 1232 - you are not connected to internet or firewall is blocking incredimail. I am definitely connected as I get emails and can access the normal web browser. I have allowed IM through the firewall and even turned firewall off but still get the same message. I also tried it with Safe mode with networking but still get same error number. Please help

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Entering Registration Codes with Windows 7 Professional x32

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Are you connected to the Internet using wireless connection ? If so, try to connect your computer directly to the modem without using wireless.

Also, If you are using any kind of firewall or personal proxy, please disable it and try to finish the registration process . If the problem persists, you will have to configure your Firewall to allow IncrediMail access to the Internet.

Go to the firewall settings, find the list of all the programs the firewall has detected and allow the following applications full access to the Internet:

• IncMail.exe
  • IMApp.exe
  • ImNotfy.exe
  • ImpCnt.exe

This action should allow you to work with IncrediMail and your firewall at the same time.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

susasing
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby susasing » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 pm

I have already tried going directly through the modem and that didn't work and also turned off the firewall. All the programmes listed are already allowed through the firewall. I have also noticed I can't check for updates via the help tab of incredimail as I get the same error number.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 pm

It seems you have a connection problem on your side, I can only suggest you to completely close IncrediMail and then delete the 'Licenses' folder. If it wasn't helpful there's nothing else I can suggest but to check your connection settings, as something is blocking your IncrediMail.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

susasing
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby susasing » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:00 am

Thank you for your help. I have installed the licenses using a mobile internet connection as I agree it was my modem blocking Incredimail. I can now use all my letters, etc

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm glad the problem was solved.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Return to “Registration codes”