Before checking these steps, please make sure your code is entered correctly in your IncrediMail - click the 'Help' menu and select 'Licenses'. If the code is not listed, enter it now.
Please Note: If you are unable to download Skins, please click here for further instructions.
- Code Registration Your code may not be registered, and therefore IncrediMail does not recognize it.
- Skin Download Issue Click here for further assistance.
- Features are not Enabled Make sure the feature is enabled.
1) Check your Code Registration - By checking your other features, you can decide whether this is an issue with your Registration or something else. Check that all your related features are working, including Smart Notifier, Advanced Account Access features, Voice Recorder, etc.
If you've determined only ONE of them is not working (excluding Skins), please make sure that option is turned on, or marked in the appropriate areas.
2) Remove and register your code:
- Please try removing your code, reinstalling IncrediMail, and re-entering the code.
- You can find the full installation by clicking here. Please make sure to download the Full Setup, as this will refresh your IncrediMail by replacing any damaged files.
3) Check the Feature: Have you checked to see that feature is enabled in all appropriate places?
If any feature does not work, make sure it is enabled. For example, if you see Advertisements in your Status Window, check that Advertisements are turned off by clicking the 'Help' menu, and then 'Show Advertisements'.
If you cannot use the Advanced Account Access, check to see that your normal Send/Receive functions are working correctly.
If you have tried every suggestion here, and still cannot access your IncrediMail Premium or Plus features, please post in the Forum. Let us know all the steps you took, and the outcome.