- Site Moderator
- Posts: 6898
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm
The New Features are
- Zoom feature (works only if you have Internet Explorer 8)
- Outbox & Flagged folders are hidden if empty
- 'Contacts' icon moved from the left folders list to top toolbar
- Undo & Redo in New Message (Text Editing buttons and 'Edit' menu)
- The 'Zoom' feature works inside your Message Body area, and will only work if you have Internet Explorer 8 installed - you can update your Internet Explorer by clicking here.
There are several ways of accessing the feature:
1) To use the feature, simply press the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard. At the same time, roll up or down with the mouse wheel button (located in between the right and left click mouse buttons).
2) Or you can press the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard, and then press the '+' or '-' key repeatedly until reaching your desired size.
- In order to increase space for your Personal Folders, IncrediMail has made a change to the Outbox and Flagged folders. Since these folders are generally empty, they will only appear if there is a message inside them.
The Outbox stores messages right before they are sent. If there is a problem with your connection, or if your Internet is turned off, you will see the Outbox, and can then open it and remove any messages stuck there.
When the Outbox is empty, you will not see it.
The Flagged folder acts as a sorting feature to show only Flagged messages anywhere inside IncrediMail. If you do not have any Flagged messages, you will not see the Flagged folder.
- The 'Contacts' (Address Book) shortcut icon was removed from the left panel's Folder list and placed in the top menu area. Clicking the 'Contacts' icon will open your Address Book.
- When working in a New Message, users have the option of 'Undo' and 'Redo'.
Clicking the 'Undo' icon in the Text Editing area, or by clicking 'Edit' and then 'Undo' will allow you to undo your last action.
Clicking the 'Redo' icon in the Text Editing area, or by clicking 'Edit' and then 'Redo' will allow you to "redo" the last action before you clicked 'Undo'.
IncrediMail Customer Support
Return to “News and Official Announcements”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest