Incredimail don't open any more

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
camillette
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incredimail don't open any more

Postby camillette » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm

hello
In fact since yesterday incredimail refuse to open. There was a message talking about an unfound dll (i dont remember the name) . I found a subject offering this dll and, as they say, i put it on programm files/incredimail/bin. And then, no message any more and just nothing happen. I updated with 2.5 version. Nothing !

Of course I have a lot of impoortant informations (mail and contacts) that I can't reach

Thank you for help

PS There is no forum in french ?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Incredimail don't open any more

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22 pm

To address this issue, I would like you to try uninstalling and then reinstalling IncrediMail 2.5.

As the uninstall script only removes the exe/dll files, the existing data and settings should not be affected.

To uninstall IncrediMail 2.5, please go to Start > Settings > System > Apps and features, select "IncrediMail 2.5" and click on "Uninstall".

After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:
http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup ... lSetup.exe

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Ravikanth322
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incredimail don't open any more

Postby Ravikanth322 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:17 pm

lumion 7 download: Well, as we all know finding out the best and standard software for the architect is not that easy and face a huge number of troubles. This is because the demand is more in all over the market. Are you in the same situation, then let me tell yo9u the best tool provided with more advanced features is none other than lumion 7 free downloads. As per the updates and its reviews, it was the best thing to turning all the CAD projects into proper architectural visualization images and videos.

Return to “Windows 7”