Perhaps Some Useful Info

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Jorja
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Perhaps Some Useful Info

Postby Jorja » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 6295163
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
There is no problem related to the info I am passing along

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Found this info on the web--perhaps it will help finding resolutions to issues.
http://email.iyogi.com/category/incredimail
Call 1-877-720-7608 and get instant tech support
Tech support for troubleshooting issues related to IncrediMail®

I would like some input from other users..Incredimail would like "remote access" to my computer to resolve my issues.
Is this safe? Would you allow it?

moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Perhaps Some Useful Info

Postby moonstar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 am

Please note the company/site you posted is not related to IncrediMail in any way (please note this is stated directly on the upper left side of their page), and we do not support any changes or information they may give you on solutions to your issue, or issues caused by following their instructions.

If you do not feel comfortable with the Remote Session we offered (please note you will be there and watching while it is performed) you do not need to agree, but we will not be able to correct the issue you are experiencing.

We have offered you the most personal service we have available to correct this issue, which is part of the VIP Support you purchased. There is no need to contact a 3rd Party company to correct an issue we will more than happily correct for you.

Please Note: The site you referred to is not a free service; the annual subscription cost is $169.99 (check their Home Page - http://www.iyogi.net/).
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

RobertJ
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby RobertJ » Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

When I couldn't get my IM to work, I let the IM team take control of my computer and they were less than 5 minutes and thay had the problem corrected. I will use this service as long as they have it available. Therefore, Yes, I feel that it is safe.

moonstar

Postby moonstar » Sun May 06, 2012 9:12 am

Please note that IncrediMail's Remote services are provided only by IncrediMail Technical staff, and not by any other company.

If the site you've contacted is not IncrediMail (or email ending with @incredimail.com), or ask you to pay for a Remote Service, it is not us. If you're a member of VIP Support, you can contact us at any time and we will gladly help you with your IncrediMail issues.

Also, using outside sources (such as the one described above) can lead to even more issues as they are not necessarily aware of how IncrediMail works, and could harm your IncrediMail program or personal data.
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Windows 7”