I have been using 8.1

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: I have been using 8.1

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Please note that 'syncing' is simply the process of sending/receiving mail. IncrediMail 2.5 is fully compatible with windows 8. Do you have IncrediMail 2.5 installed?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

dragonsmail
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dragonsmail » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:33 pm

I've been using Windows 8, then 8.1 for best part of a year now and have had Incredimail 2 working very well. I hadn't realised 2.5 existed until this week.
I need to return my computer to Asus due to sudden battery failure, so I'm busy with all manner of backups as they are insisting on a re-format. I've exported my Incredimail settings and data to another computer. (First time I've managed to get that to actually work, in around 15 years!)
I'm interested to know how reliable users are finding 2.5, as I'll need to install some version of Incredimail when I get my own laptop back. (I'm assuming I can import my data etc into 2.5 the same way as before?

I'd be grateful for any comments on this.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:58 pm

There are some issues with IncrediMail 2.5 which we are working on resolving, however these are minor. You can also use IncrediMail 2 if you prefer that.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

dragonsmail
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dragonsmail » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 pm

I've now got my laptop back from Asus and they didn't actually re-format it after all! However, I'm now finding that Incredimail seizes up with monotonous regularity in the middle of writing emails. I'm not sure what the repairing has affected, but I need to do something to fix this.

My query now is - If I install 2.5 does it act as an update, and preserve my emails etc, does it act as a separate entity?

I'd be grateful for advice here.

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Upgrading to IncrediMail 2.5 should not cause the loss of data.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Return to “Windows 7”