Windows 7 Prof SP Pack 1 & Incredimail 2.0

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
bcp107
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Windows 7 Prof SP Pack 1 & Incredimail 2.0

Postby bcp107 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:27 am

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
New Install on Brand New PC so nothing wrong with os and not much help from within Incredimail.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
No errors just duplicates messages over and over

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Hello I have Windows 7 With SP Pack 1 and I installed Incredimail 2.0 the problem I am having is once I set up my Email passwords and logins and Incredimail fetches all my Email it does not recognize whether it fetched it the first time and therefore it keeps fetching it over and over again and everytime I open incredimail, It Duplicates the same Email over and over and over again, Pain in the Butt to delete all Duplicate Emails as there is No feature in Message rules stating if Message comes in at indentical time and is identical move to Trash. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Am I alone on this one or others also seeing the same problem? <Devil> <Devil> <Devil>

njhg745
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Windows 7 Prof SP Pack 1 & Incredimail 2.0

Postby njhg745 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:27 am

I also have this problem and can't seem to find a solution. Any help would be much appreciated as it's very frustrating.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Windows 7 Prof SP Pack 1 & Incredimail 2.0

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:14 pm

To address this issue, I would like you to reconfigure your email account using the "Email Setup Wizard":

1. In the main IncrediMail window, click on "Tools" and select "Email Accounts".

2. Choose your account, click on "Remove". To reconfigure the account, click on "Add".

3. In the Account Wizard window, choose "Let me configure settings myself", and click on "Next".

4. Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on "Other".

5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.

Note: Make sure the password you have entered is identical to the one your mail provider has given you.

If the problem continues, I would like you to open a new identity and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.

Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.

Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.

As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.

To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Windows 7”