Bad Request (400)

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
felinesden
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Bad Request (400)

Postby felinesden » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:29 am

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
i just got a new/used pc with win 7 on it and wanted to continue using IM. so i downloaded it and set it up just fine. it was sending and receiveing just fine. i was reading my mail and wanted to send a reply and it said it couldn't do so. didn't show any details or error code. so retried sending using a number of different address to send to including my own. and still nothing, then realized it wasn't receiving either. so i checked out the possibilities with your support system. not much help so i tried to completely uninstall and reinstall. now i can't even get it to install i keep getting this bad request 400 code. i checked that out in your support system and again not much help, but i did try renaming my pc and still nothing.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
download failed: bad request (400)
check your connection and click retry to try downloading files again or click cancel to terminate setup

Please provide a full description of the problem:
i just got a new/used pc with win 7 on it and wanted to continue using IM. so i downloaded it and set it up just fine. it was sending and receiveing just fine. i was reading my mail and wanted to send a reply and it said it couldn't do so. didn't show any details or error code. so retried sending using a number of different address to send to including my own. and still nothing, then realized it wasn't receiving either. so i checked out the possibilities with your support system. not much help so i tried to completely uninstall and reinstall. now i can't even get it to install i keep getting this bad request 400 code. i checked that out in your support system and again not much help, but i did try renaming my pc and still nothing.

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Bad Request (400)

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:49 am

In this case, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:
http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup ... lSetup.exe

If the problem continues, first save the above executable to your computer, then right-click on the file and select the option "Run as administrator".

If the problem still continues, temporarily disable your anti-virus software and then download/run the executable, as the anti-virus may be blocking the executable.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Windows 7”