No Clock, calendar display box

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
yorkshirelass
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

No Clock, calendar display box

Postby yorkshirelass » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2.5
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I downloaded and installed Incredimail to my Acer netbook with Windows 7 home premium
(I already have Incredimail Premium on my desktop computer with Vista Home premium )

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
On opening Incredimail on the netbook, the box that usually displays the clock & Calender and time is blacked out with a little red cross in the top right corner. When the cross is clicked on, I get an advertisement about Incredimail Premium. I can send and receive e-mails but they are not displayed in the box as receiving mail but cannot get rid of the advertisment.

klug808
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: No Clock, calendar display box

Postby klug808 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 pm

<Devil> YES NO ONE WILL HELP US, MINE JUST DISPLAYS A WHITE BOX AND THESE CRETINS WON'T BOTHER TO RESPOND, AND I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER!

Johnnyboy1823
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Johnnyboy1823 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Has this problem been addressed? I'm having the same trouble...........my clock and calendar both disappeared. PLease advise.

bibsken
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby bibsken » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:44 pm

Did you sort it? I have the same problem. Just a blank box with no date or time or connection info.
I can get it back by restoring my computer to a few days ago but every time I switch on my computer again the box is blank.
I`ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Flash Player but it does not help.

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LittleDude » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:59 pm

After testing a few things on my system I came to the conclusion(I could be wrong) that the latest update to Flash Player broke it. You could try the older version of Flash Player(I didn't try this) but I believe most updates to Flash Player are to address its many security flaws.
I may try the older version because I don't use Internet Explorer so I'll be less likely to be exposed to the security flaws.

Update: Installed older version of Flash Player and clock is back to normal.

mholley
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby mholley » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:28 pm

LittleDude wrote:After testing a few things on my system I came to the conclusion(I could be wrong) that the latest update to Flash Player broke it. You could try the older version of Flash Player(I didn't try this) but I believe most updates to Flash Player are to address its many security flaws.
I may try the older version because I don't use Internet Explorer so I'll be less likely to be exposed to the security flaws.

Update: Installed older version of Flash Player and clock is back to normal.
How do I install older version of Flash Plyer ,do I first have to uninstall current latest version ?

SaraBow
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby SaraBow » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:55 am

Where do I find an old version of Flash?

LittleDude
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby LittleDude » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:25 am

http://www.filepuma.com/download/adobe_ ... /download/

You will have to uninstall the latest version before installing this version.

fafa
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby fafa » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello,

I have the same problem with the clock. White box and no clock appears since several days with Incredimail 2.0. Thank you for any help.

Paquebot
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Paquebot » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:02 am

The fix suggested by Little Dude worked! Nervous for awhile since it didn't "take" the first time. No choice then but to start over and run it a second time. Restarted the computer and the clock and calendar were back. Thanks, Dude!

Return to “Windows 7”