To address this issue, I would like you to run the full setup file for IncrediMail and see if that solves the problem.
Please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup ... lSetup.exe
When complete, please restart your computer.If the problem continues
, I would like you to boot your computer in Safe Mode, which loads Windows with only the necessary drivers, and then try using IncrediMail again.
To boot your Windows in Safe Mode, please do the following:
1. Simultaneously press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.
2. In the Run dialog, enter "msconfig" (without the quotes) and press Enter on your keyboard.
3. In the 'System Configuration' dialog, go to the 'Boot' tab.
4. Under 'Boot Options', select the options "Safe boot" and "Network".
5. In addition, make sure the option "Make all boot settings permanent" is not selected.
6. Click on OK and then restart your computer.
After Windows starts up, open IncrediMail and let me know if the problem continues to occur.
To restore your computer to its normal state, simply restart it once again.
Note: If for some reason you get stuck in Safe Mode, simply open the System Configuration dialog once again, and on the General tab, select the option "Normal Startup". Click on OK and then restart your computer.
Looking forward to hearing from you.