Cannot open Incredimail2.0 - 2 days

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
eddiy13
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot open Incredimail2.0 - 2 days

Postby eddiy13 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 am

Have Windows 7. Am bypassing Windows 10 for now; but the appearance to upgrade to W10 seems linked to when I have suddenly been unable to open Incredimail from taskbar. Do not want to plunge into uninstall/reinstall, unsure of myself. Have just reinstalled Acrobat after checking forum topics. Any help greatly appreciated. eddiy13

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cannot open Incredimail2.0 - 2 days

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:14 pm

To address this issue, I would like you to run the full setup file for IncrediMail and see if that solves the problem.

Please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:
http://www5l.incredimail.com/im/imsetup ... lSetup.exe

When complete, please restart your computer.

If the problem continues, I would like you to boot your computer in Safe Mode, which loads Windows with only the necessary drivers, and then try using IncrediMail again.

To boot your Windows in Safe Mode, please do the following:

1. Simultaneously press the Windows and R keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.

2. In the Run dialog, enter "msconfig" (without the quotes) and press Enter on your keyboard.

3. In the 'System Configuration' dialog, go to the 'Boot' tab.

4. Under 'Boot Options', select the options "Safe boot" and "Network".

5. In addition, make sure the option "Make all boot settings permanent" is not selected.

6. Click on OK and then restart your computer.

After Windows starts up, open IncrediMail and let me know if the problem continues to occur.

To restore your computer to its normal state, simply restart it once again.

Note: If for some reason you get stuck in Safe Mode, simply open the System Configuration dialog once again, and on the General tab, select the option "Normal Startup". Click on OK and then restart your computer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

dgrant
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dgrant » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:29 pm

I have tried all of your suggestions with no luck. These issues started with Windows update (7) - verified by doing restore prior to update and then Incredimail worked, once update was done, stopped working. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not solve the issue. Is there a "fix" for this as of yet?

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Apparently, the latest Windows update has adversely affected the opening of the IncrediMail application.

Our developers have been made aware of the issue and are working on a solution.

In the meantime, please click on “Close Program” when receiving the error message, and then click on the IncrediMail icon near the Windows clock to launch the IncrediMail application.

You may need to perform the above procedure a few times before the IncrediMail application eventually opens.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Jeanne
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Jeanne » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:54 pm

im going on a week with still no fix for this same reason. Today I got the windows 10 fix you told me to apply to fix the problems caused when I tried to DL the windows 10 . My computer wont allow me to run the fix.. says its not a signed program, and when I say run anyway, it dosent work.
so what next ? thanks
Jeanne

timtraub
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Cannot open Incredimail 2.0

Postby timtraub » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Since all this problem with opening Incredimail started, I have occasionally been able to open Incredimail by using the "Run as administrator " option but even that is not working today. When I go to the "Fix" page and click on the "Click here" blue highlighted link, as described below, I get an almost blank page except for "404 Not Found" at the top and below that "nqinx/.07.62". What is going on? Now not even Your "fixes" work. This has been going on for almost a month now and it is really frustrating, what the heck is going on? Do you guys care???? If you do then TALK to US!

"Windows 7 & 8 - FIX

Click here to download and run the fix file." <Devil>

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:20 pm

As the crash issue has long since been resolved, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:

When complete, please restart your computer.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Bloruro
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot open Incredimail2 0 2 days

Postby Bloruro » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 am

I have a similar problem, after installing KO/Pi, resyncing did not resolve the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Mike

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby IncrediModerator » Mon May 15, 2017 10:01 am

To further address this issue, I would like you to try uninstalling and then reinstalling IncrediMail 2.5.

As the uninstall script only removes the exe/dll files, your existing data and settings should not be affected.

To uninstall IncrediMail 2.5, please go to Start > Settings > System > Apps and features, select "IncrediMail 2.5" and click on "Uninstall".

After the uninstall completes, please run the following executable to install the latest build of IncrediMail 2.5:

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator

Image Image

Henryvreso
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot open Incredimail2 0 2 days

Postby Henryvreso » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 am

I cannot open any windows programs. The systems starts up no problem but at first I could not open a few programs, now it is any window programs. I run my avast weekly and am not sure if it something with the registry or virus/spyware. Any ideas?

Return to “Windows 7”