Incredimail won't open after latest update

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
daanmara
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: Incredimail won't open after latest update

Postby daanmara » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:11 pm

IncrediAdmin2 wrote:I would like you to open a new Identity and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new Identity, please click 'Tools' and then 'Identities'. From here you have the option of choosing 'New Identity'.

Set up your Identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new Identity.

Let me know what happens.

Please Note: Your messages will not be visible in the new Identity - to view your emails just switch back to your former Identity. 

To switch between Identities, click your Identity name, located next to the Profile Picture in the upper left corner. From here you can switch or manage Identities.

Don't know if you've been reading the whole story or whether you understand it or not, but creating a new Identity is NOT possible cause Incredimail won't open!!
It installs but when it should open after the installation it immediately gives the notification it crashed and doesn't do a thing

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Thank you very much for the information.

Please try uninstalling IncrediMail via the Control Panel and then reinstall it via the following link:

http://www.incredimail.com/english/download/
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

daanmara
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby daanmara » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 pm

the problem is still here.
When I try to install IM, I get this popup and then it's over.

Image[/URL]

help!!!

daanmara
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby daanmara » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Seeing no one answered last time. I'll use the opportunity to expand the miracle on this subject.
Because we had to install an other user on this laptop for an other family member, the weirdest thing happened...
On the other user account suddenly Incredimail opened, installed the newest version of Incredimail and... WORKED!!
So we thought, YAY, now we can switch to the original account and download the lastest version there too and the problem will be solved....WRONG!!! Absolutely no clue what's blocking Incredimail on the first account, getting this message now:
Incredimail Set up.jpg
Incredimail Set up.jpg (22.19 KiB) Viewed 2521 times

Unstalling and re-installing doesn't work. So, anyone any ideas????

Greets Danielle

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Which IncrediMail build do you have installed? To check that, please click the 'Help' menu in the main IncrediMail window and select 'About IncrediMail', which Build ID appears in the window that opens?
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Windows 7”