IM can't get my mail ?

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
piche
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

IM can't get my mail ?

Postby piche » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:48 am

Hello

there is 1 month incredimail can't repatriate my mails of 2 account 1skynet and 1 Gmail

all was good and since 21 december no mail arrived !! but when I go on the server skynet ) the mail are'nt on....

in IM the notifier tell me ' 2 new mail arrived ' but nothing appear and I can't delete any old mail too !

I tried one time to re instalation....with the old exe ( i go to dowload the last one )

and if I want to save my IM the procedure stopping with error !!

Do you have a solution ?

thanks....

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: IM can't get my mail ?

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Regarding the Gmail account, please allow less secure apps to access your Gmail account as instructed in the online article at https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255, as disabling this option is likely to prevent you from accessing the account in most standard mail clients.

After that, please click on Tools > Email Accounts, remove your existing account, and then add it once again.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: IM can't get my mail ?

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Regarding the Skynet account, I would like you to reconfigure your email account using the "Email Setup Wizard":

1. In the main IncrediMail window, click on "Tools" and select "Email Accounts".

2. Choose your account, click on "Remove". To reconfigure the account, click on "Add".

3. In the Account Wizard window, choose "Let me configure settings myself", and click on "Next".

4. Please choose your email service provider. If it is not listed, click on "Other".

5. Follow the instructions to setup your account.

Note: Make sure the password you have entered is identical to the one your mail provider has given you.

If the problem continues, I would like you to open a new identity and see if you still encounter the same problem.

To create a new identity, please click on Tools > Identities > New Identity.

Set up your identity, and check to see if problem continues to occur in the new identity.

Please note that I would like you to configure the same email address in your new identity, there is no need to create a new email address. While the identity name should be different, the email address should be exactly the same.

As everything is being done in the new identity, none of the data and settings in your original identity should be affected.

To switch back to your original identity, simply click on Tools > Switch Identity, select the appropriate identity, and click on OK.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Windows 7”