Message Rules & Deleting emails upon exit

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
sylvtweet
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Message Rules & Deleting emails upon exit

Postby sylvtweet » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:42 am

Your IncrediMail Version: Latest Version
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I installed the latest version of Incredimail on a new computer and the message rules didn't work. Also, it would not delete my old e-mails upon exit of the program when I specifically set it up to do so. I have 3 email accounts from two different providers and I didn't like the way the newer version showed both

Just so you know I had to uninall that version and I installed Version 2.0, Build 5274 in order to use the message rules and to have my old e-mails deleted automatically upon exit from the program.

I also purchased Incrediback and it also did not work on the newer version. I got unusual emails from 2 years ago when I imported a current backup file. When I reinstalled 2.0, Incredibackup worked perfectly.

I'm very frustrated cause you can't depend on Incredimail putting out dependable upgrades, so that's why I won't be upgrading anymore but sticking with the version that I have.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I installed the latest version of Incredimail on a new computer and the message rules didn't work. Also, it would not delete my old e-mails upon exit of the program when I specifically set it up to do so. I have 3 email accounts from two different providers and I didn't like the way the newer version showed both

Just so you know I had to uninall that version and I installed Version 2.0, Build 5274 in order to use the message rules and to have my old e-mails deleted automatically upon exit from the program.

I also purchased Incrediback and it also did not work on the newer version. I got unusual emails from 2 years ago when I imported a current backup file. When I reinstalled 2.0, Incredibackup worked perfectly.

I'm very frustrated cause you can't depend on Incredimail putting out dependable upgrades, so that's why I won't be upgrading anymore but sticking with the version that I have.

<Sad Smile>

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: Message Rules & Deleting emails upon exit

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 pm

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. We are looking into some of these issues and hope to resolve them in one of our next updates.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

Return to “Windows 7”