Search Yields No Results Even When I Know It Should

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
april522
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Search Yields No Results Even When I Know It Should

Postby april522 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:52 pm

For some reason, the search bar in Incredimail no longer works for me. I use this a lot and need it! When I type something into the search that I KNOW will product search results, it says "No Results are Found." I have taken screenshots below to show this. In my inbox, there is an email from The Home Depot (pointed out in red):

When I search from "home," it says no results were found. I've never had an issue with this before.

I did some searching and found this thread (viewtopic.php?t=3069), so I deleted the IndexH and IndexB folders from the directory specified (with Incredimail closed), but when I reopened it, it still says no search results were found.

What else can I do to rectify the situation and get my search functionality back?

Thank you!

IncrediModerator
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Search Yields No Results Even When I Know It Should

Postby IncrediModerator » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:00 pm

To address this issue, please run the following executable:
http://www2l.incredimail.com/contents/s ... _index.exe

Once finished, you must keep IncrediMail open for at least 24 Hours to complete the indexing.

Note: You may minimize the IncrediMail window in the Windows taskbar so that you can work with other programs in the meantime.

Please let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediModerator
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Windows 7”