No Pictures

Here you will find answers about IncrediMail and Microsoft new operation system - Windows 7!
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
Nikilet
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

No Pictures

Postby Nikilet » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Nothing

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I am writing on behalf of a friend because she is no good at this and I'm the one who talked her into going with Incredimail when she got her new computer with Windows 7, and then I recently talked her into going with the paid version.

She is sending me emails with embedded pictures and it's coming through nothing but boxes. She had been using the free version of Incredimail for about 10 months and apparently didn't have this problem.

She is using Avast Internet Security 6.

Please explain to me how I can help her get this fixed. I've Googled this and found several posts advising people to get rid of Incredimail. I can't believe there isn't a fix for this.

Thank you. <Smile>
Vista Home Premium SP2 / Windows Mail / Avast Internet Security 5 / SUPERAntiSpyware / Malwarebytes / Firefox / IE 8 / Registry Mechanic / Win Patrol

Nikilet
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Re: No Pictures

Postby Nikilet » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:17 am

What kind of an answer is this: Report this postReply with quote Reisen nach Teneriffa zu günstigen Preisen

In a foreign language and when I go there it's a map with foreign language.

What is going on??????? emoticon-0112-wondering
Vista Home Premium SP2 / Windows Mail / Avast Internet Security 5 / SUPERAntiSpyware / Malwarebytes / Firefox / IE 8 / Registry Mechanic / Win Patrol

moonstar
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Postby moonstar » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:54 am

Do you see the embedded images in your webmail? Can you try downloading the messages in another Email Client?

Is your friend able to send and receive messages with embedded images to herself and receive them correctly?
Best regards,

Moonstar
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Nikilet
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Nikilet » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I can't answer your questions right now, but will work on it.

I really would like an answer about that answer I got in a foreign language, and the fact that the link given took me to a map page. It all makes me a bit concerned about coming to this Incredimail forum and clicking links, etc.

This concerns me because when I have to purchase a new computer with Windows 7, I had planned on going with Incredimail myself.

moonstar

Postby moonstar » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 am

Nikilet wrote:I can't answer your questions right now, but will work on it.

I really would like an answer about that answer I got in a foreign language, and the fact that the link given took me to a map page. It all makes me a bit concerned about coming to this Incredimail forum and clicking links, etc.

This concerns me because when I have to purchase a new computer with Windows 7, I had planned on going with Incredimail myself.

The post was from a Spammer, and was removed.

Please do not click any links that are posted by Users who are not Moderators or the Administrator, especially if the posted only just signed up, or has only one or two posts. There are a few Users who do post helpful links - you can place your mouse over the link and check the address in the bottom of your browser before clicking.
Best regards,

Moonstar

Image Image

Nikilet
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby Nikilet » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Thank you for this information. It is helpful.

jad81887
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby jad81887 » Tue May 21, 2013 9:27 am

A few days ago something occurred which reconfigured IncrediMail which no longer allows me to see pictures sent to my inbox.
Is there a simple fix for somebody with limited computer skills/knowledge ?

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:59 pm

I would like you to take a screenshot of this issue and send it with your next reply.

When you see the mentioned issue again, simply press both Home and Power buttons together and insert the screenshot to your next reply.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

Return to “Windows 7”