Get PREMIUM or GOLD

Nutzen Sie dieses Forum, um für jede technische Frage, die Sie mit IncrediMail haben, eine Lösung zu finden. (Keine senden/empfangen Probleme)
waltherbuchen
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Get PREMIUM or GOLD

Postby waltherbuchen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:09 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5
Your Internet Browser Type: FireFox 3.5
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
I've been many times in contact with Incredimail Forums about my Incredimail Premium and Gold. I got this two licenses but I could never load down from Premium or Gold.
I got many different suggestens from ImForums but not a single helped to solve my problem. Not the used Browsers and its konfiguration caused the problems. I was responsible for the problems myself.

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
PREMIUM - Offer to buy although I've got it

Please provide a full description of the problem:
I'll tell you how I got to know what the reasons for my problems were.

Normaly I have a Desktop-PC and a Notebook in use. On both I've installed Incredimail but this caused not the problems. The problems are that I put my Key's in both an tried to load down from Premium-Gold. The result was that I was requested to buy PREMIUM als I got it. Then I delete the Keys from one, for instant the Notebook and gave the Keys into my Desktop-PC with afterwards make a restart. Now IMPremium works.
So I think many problems are caused the same way then mine. A aktivated Key on 2 PC's do not work at all. Maybe some people have given their Key to a friend to save money.This would be bad for both because nobody can use PREMIUM.
Now when I go out traveling I take my Notebook with the aktivated PREMIUM-Key but before I deleted the Keys on my Desktop-PC.

Return to “Technische Probleme (Abstürze, Fehlermeldungen, etc.)”