Vittotto
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

problem upgrading incredimail plus

Postby Vittotto » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: Incredimail 2.0
Your Internet Browser Type: Google Chrome
Your Operation System: Windows XP

What have you done before the problem occurred?
Since yesterday I've attempted several times to upgrade the free version to incredimail plus, on this links: http://www.incredimail.com/italian/order/plus.aspx?is=t and http://www.incredimail.com/english/order/plus.aspx?is=t , but When I click upgrade now it open a page error. The version I have is in Italian and needs to be upgrated in Italian as the pc is used by a person who doesen't speak English.

I haved tried to open the page with different browser like google Chrome, Mozzilla Firefox and internet explorer, but the page doesen't work. Note that the pc is working correctly and I have a perfect connection and all the other intenret browser is working fine.

Please, can u help me with this problem?

Thanks

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
https://estore.perion.com/BillingPages/IndexUnified?lang=EN&custom_field1=1&custom_field3=22150564-a0fd-4b8e-be74-364dd202fb8d&custom_field5=620707&custom_field7=0_0&custom_field9=2052456254405738495&custom_field10=5000&custom_field11=NA&p=98769739423

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
EStore.BLL.<>c__DisplayClass6.<SetPaymentInfo>b__2(Currency x) in D:\Projects\Estore\eStore\trunk\EStore.BLL\PriceCalculator.cs:25
System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +172
EStore.BLL.PriceCalculator.SetPaymentInfo(Product product, String userCountry, String CouponID, String& UserCurrency, String& ProductPrice, String& TotalTax, String& TotalAmount, String& TotalDiscount, String& TaxPercent) in D:\Projects\Estore\eStore\trunk\EStore.BLL\PriceCalculator.cs:25
EStore.Models.BillingPageModel..ctor(NameValueCollection parameters, Boolean IsUnified) in D:\Projects\Estore\eStore\trunk\EStore\Models\BillingPageModel.cs:89
EStore.Controllers.BillingPagesController.IndexUnified() in D:\Projects\Estore\eStore\trunk\EStore\Controllers\BillingPagesController.cs:26
lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +78
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +260
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +38
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass42.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__41() +33
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() +128
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() +956215
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() +956215
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() +33
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +956764
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +28
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +20
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +67
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) +20
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +42
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +469
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Please provide a full description of the problem:
Since yesterday I've attempted several times to upgrade the free version to incredimail plus, on this links: http://www.incredimail.com/italian/order/plus.aspx?is=t and http://www.incredimail.com/english/order/plus.aspx?is=t , but When I click upgrade now it open a page error. The version I have is in Italian and needs to be upgrated in Italian as the pc is used by a person who doesen't speak English.

I haved tried to open the page with different browser like google Chrome, Mozzilla Firefox and internet explorer, but the page doesen't work. Note that the pc is working correctly and I have a perfect connection and all the other intenret browser is working fine.

Please, can u help me with this problem?

Thanks <Smile>

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: problem upgrading incredimail plus

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Please try downloading IncrediMail via Internet Explorer and let me know if you encounter the same problem.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

ProFumi
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ProFumi » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:50 am

I have a Incredimail Plus key but when i use it the licence box says Incredimail Premium so i cant remove the advertisement please HELP

IncrediAdmin2

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Please contact the VIP Support with your product information and the problem description for further assistance with this issue.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2

ANJULROSE
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby ANJULROSE » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:34 pm

I purchased incredimail in March, 2015. I have the confirmation numbers, have tried to contact you many times (I have copies of the e-mails) and never could activate it. I did receive an email in response with manual activation instructions. I tried and it still never worked. I don’t understand why you do not have a contact phone number. Hopefully, by now, you do. Below are my codes you sent:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
DATE OF PURCHASE 3/2/2015
MY ORDER NUMBER: 5670526 - $34.94
Incredimail Plus
MY ORDER # FOR INCREDIMAIL PLUS – 98769739423 -$24.99
EMOTICON SUPERPACK
Order # 98166216900
$9.95
PLEASE CONTACT ME OR SEND ME A PHONE NUMBER! MY HOME NUMBER IS
301-983-2199. THIS HAS BEEN SO FRUSTRATING TO ME. 
All the best,
Ilene Leventhal

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Postby IncrediAdmin » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Hello Ilene,

One of our support representative will contact you shortly by email.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”