Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
dwightp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Incredimail 2 Install fails

Postby dwightp » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi:

Trying to install/update Incredimail 2 over Incredimail XE on two machines. Download the file and then mid way through the install process, the install fails (just stops without any error) and Incredimail XE remains unupdated. Have used IE 7 and Firefox but always same result. Have disabled & actually removed our anti virus pgm and same result.

Need help please!

Regards,

DJ

Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Re: Incredimail 2 Install fails

Postby Martine » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Have you tried saving the file to your desktop first? And restarted your computer? That has worked for me in the past.
Martine - VIP member

Chez Martine

dwightp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dwightp » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have saved the file to the desk top and then ran it from there. Same results; the install starts and I can see the progress of the install on the screen and then it just stops and IM has not been updated. Have even saved all my IM data and then did a full install, rather than a upgrade install and same situation. And since this is happening on two different machines, I think the install pgm is where the problem lies. Sent a request for help through VIP but they have not replied. I have used Incredimail for years and years and have not had a lot of issues (though the ones I have had took a while to be resolved) but I have noticed that it is taking the VIP dept a lot longer to get back to the client or sometimes, they just don't.

DJ

Martine
IncrediMaster
IncrediMaster

Postby Martine » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 am

Martine - VIP member

Chez Martine

dwightp
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby dwightp » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello:
Thanks for posting your reply and the link. Unfortunately, when I run the installer from the link, it just updates Incredimail XE.

DJ

IncrediAdmin
Site owner
Site owner

Postby IncrediAdmin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 am

Please try to install the full setup file - http://www.incredimail.com/english/download.aspx?product=fullsetup

Let me know the results.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin
IncrediMail Customer Support

Image Image

Return to “Download & Installation”