thegunners
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

no time or date in status window ???

Postby thegunners » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:02 pm

Your IncrediMail Version: 2.5 build 6605288
Your Internet Browser Type: Internet Explorer 8
Your Operation System: Windows 7

What have you done before the problem occurred?
nothing

If you receive any error message, please quote it precisely:
none

Please provide a full description of the problem:
theres just a black box where the date and time should be . im useing explorer 11 not 8

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Support Team Member
IncrediMail Support Team Member

Re: no time or date in status window ???

Postby IncrediAdmin2 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Please do the following in order to correct the issue you are experiencing:

1. Please click the following link and save the Uninstall file to your desktop: http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player.exe

2. Close all browsers and run the downloaded file.

3. Once the Adobe Flash Player is uninstalled, please open Internet Explorer click the following link to reinstall the flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Please Note: You will need to install Adobe Flash Player using Internet Explorer in order to completely correct the issue.

This should solve the problem you are encountering.
Best regards,

IncrediAdmin2
IncrediMail Customer Support

pastorcop
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby pastorcop » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:02 pm

I have followed the above instructions and my status window goes black after about one minute. I can change email accounts to my wife's identity and the status window shows the date and time, but after one minute it goes black again. I have uninstalled Incredimail and reinstalled it and it still happens. I have uninstalled Adobe FlashPlayer so many times it will not uninstall anymore.It says it has successfully uninstalled, but it is still on my computer and the test page shows it is working. Windows 8.1 and INcredimail 2.5 are very disappointing.

I also seem to have multiple identities (my wife and me) in the same default page which should only by my identity. I want it so we can select which email account to use without seeing each others email account together. I don't know how to fix that. Please help.

thegunners
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby thegunners » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:54 pm

i had Adobe Flash Player already installed , so i uninstalled it then reinstalled it again and it worked , but after shutting down my pc and then going back on it again at a later time it has the black box again no time or date showing , could i uninstall incredimail and put a earler edition on ? , if so could you provide me with a link please .

thankyou

NORMANWAIT
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby NORMANWAIT » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 am

Have 'black status box' issue as well.
Uninstalled Flash 4x already, updated 3x times.
Windows 10 gives message saying that it's already installed with Win 10.
Status box remains on aproximately 1 minute after PC restart and BLACK it goes again.
Upgraded to incredimail 2.5 - EXACT SAME ISSUE!!!
Outlook, I'm back....
Incredimail should really up their game. If i see how many support tickets with the same issues are not even acknowledged never mind replied to.....

klug808
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby klug808 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:52 am

OMG! same thing with me ( only its white and blank) and I tried all you tried and NOTHING IS HELPING! Can stupid people at incredimail do something? I am a paid premium member and this is totally bogus! BAD I wish someone would tell us how to fix because the status bar also lets us know if mailing is happening, incoming/syncing etc...

tocan
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Postby tocan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:52 pm

I keep getting instructions to re install flash player regarding my clock window being blank.
The clock window was working but when i re installed flash pleyer to fix another problem
my clock window went blank. i have windows 7 and internet explorer.

Return to “Download & Installation”