Get Help and help others installing IncrediMail
Forum rules
Please read them carefully before posting new topic - Forum rules
amharlow
IncrediUser
IncrediUser

Cannot Install..Cannot Uninstall

Postby amharlow » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:14 am

After not being able to open IncrediMail in Windows 10 I decided to do an uninstall and reinstall to see if that was my issue...didn't check the forums first or I would have known it was not the issue but rather a Window 10 update issue. At any rate...I now have no Incredimail at all although it still shows in my Control Panel. Icon is a blank sheet and nothing opens. I can't uninstall or reinstall without getting error messages. Reinstall keeps asking for the IncrediMail.msi folder location (The feature you are trying to use in on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "IncrediMail.msi" in the box below. Error 1714 The older version of IncrediMail cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group. ) Suggestions on how to get my IncrediMail back again? I don't even care if I lose all my info, although I'd rather have all my saved emails and data if possible. HELP! <Sad Smile> <Sad Smile>

Return to “Download & Installation”